Another Week-Another Wage.(Diary)-(1)

So Monday. Set off East across the 62 (usual conditions) to deliver at our depot in Barnsley.

Once at Barnsley.Tip and reload with full boxes of ‘Stuff’ for export to the USA.

Its a drive back across the 62 to the shippers at Liverpool Docks.

Once in and waiting for unloading I go for a walk and take a couple of snaps.

Once unloaded its back to our yard and loaded for Tuesday.

Tuesday sees me local, inc another trip to the docks and then up to Southport,Blackpool and Westhoughton. Pics show the Tuesday experience.

Thats it. Whinge about lack of cycle lanes. Then cycle down a national speed limit dual-carriageway rather than the (ideal)cycle path
(wish all cycle lanes were like this)…

The local paper reported this driver suffered ‘only minor injury’s’.

Back to the yard and loaded for Weds.

So Wednesday I go across to Cheshire and then in to Derbyshire to collect ‘stuff’ for our factory.

Up the hill and out of the factory.

Nice parking ■■?

So back to our factory and as usual cars are parked everywhere and the burst water pipe has frozen on the road.
It was a struggle but I managed in the end.

So again, round the corner and loaded for Thursday.

Thursday sees my first drop in Keswick.

Left Keswick with this impatient driver up my back-end.

Then up to Carlisle where I saw this(note:tow rope).

From Carlisle I went across to Ayr (bad weather =no pics).
Then went up to Perth were I parked for the night ready for an early Friday tip.
Left Perth and headed back south to Airdrie.
After Airdrie it was time to head home. So it was down the 74 were I got these pics.

Dinner at The Golden Fleece and back to Lancs/Mancs for a late afternoon finish.
A pretty eventful week really.

My first attempt at a diary is here=
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28665

THANKS a lot a nice read with some nice pictures.

Good one, enjoyed that.

not a bad weeks work and some lovely photos glad those drivers were all ok
but what i want to know is who has been scribbling all over your truck and trailer with blue felt tip pens? :question: :laughing:

he has to do that because of the STUFF he picks up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It says ERF not RAF:

Oh dear, It says ERF not RAF, - can’t help noticing the ‘wanted’ sign has also been attacked with the same blue felt pen as your lorry!!

Are we to take it this is your company’s doing??

I’d set fire to it! It really irritates me to see English as a second language in this country.

Nice diary though mate. :wink:

Good diary and pic’s :smiley:

flying_fenman:

It says ERF not RAF:

Oh dear, It says ERF not RAF, - can’t help noticing the ‘wanted’ sign has also been attacked with the same blue felt pen as your lorry!!

I’d set fire to it! It really irritates me to see English as a second language in this country.

I’ve certain things in the pipeline so want to remain unknown and also don’t want to reveal my companyd i.d as I dont know who’s reading this.

As for the ‘Wanted’ sign. Would you give them free publicity ■■?

very good :smiley:

Nice diary and great pics…keep em coming mate :wink:

Al