What you hauling out?

I’m sat here bored waiting for a load and was wondering what you Euro boys/gals are taking out with you and what you will then be bringing back in ? Just out of interest that’s all, give destinations aswell if you want to.

Beef or lamb out ! Anything that will fit in a fridgebox back.

Recent stuff we’ve carried includes printed company reports out and magazines back, to Holland and back, last week I took tractor to Poitiers and brought back some steel beams for a new office block in london. Tonight i’m in Ostende first drop tomorrow am is in Breskens, then Rennse, Utrecht (26 Pallets of Horse feed - expensive stuff.) reload tues am in Apeldoorm with old soil from an mushroom soil back home tues night rest of the week in my office !! Have my 11 year old with me so a nice bit of company

I used to do a job years ago that was steel coils to a factory in France where we used to then load lawn mower blades for back to UK. Used to make me wonder where all the lawn mower blades were going!

Horses out and back, usually France,Spain and Portugal and occasionally Germany,Holland and Poland

Tomorrow it will be “military stores” to Dulmen. Sometimes it’s empty out to St omer for cardboard packaging. Another regular load back is insulation rolls.

Nextdrop:
Recent stuff we’ve carried includes printed company reports out and magazines back, to Holland and back, last week I took tractor to Poitiers and brought back some steel beams for a new office block in london. Tonight i’m in Ostende first drop tomorrow am is in Breskens, then Rennse, Utrecht (26 Pallets of Horse feed - expensive stuff.) reload tues am in Apeldoorm with old soil from an mushroom soil back home tues night rest of the week in my office !! Have my 11 year old with me so a nice bit of company

Well they say variety is the spice of life.

generators for spain, and tEgypt.
groupage, and forklifts for titaly.
humanitarian aid for romania, and belarus.
pork to hungary.

Anybody hauling tv’s, laptops or booze, or any other high value stuff?

howatsi:
Anybody hauling tv’s, laptops or booze, or any other high value stuff?

You sound like an Italian customs man :wink:

~ Craig

hanging meat out france, italy, spain, portugal, denmark and norway. anything that will go under the hooks and in the back doors… mostly cheese ,frozen groupage, frozen bread and of course fruit and hanging meat… good job if you like using a power hose… cheers all
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Sounds like my sort of job that including all the hosing down.

Beef mostly since Irish beef is the best in the world. #meatfacts

Food for the English in Malaga and Gibraltar then load fruit or veg back

Removals, But it’s hard trying to compete with some other companies doing costa del sol for £1.50 per cubic foot, :angry: :angry:

K.Adams:
Food for the English in Malaga and Gibraltar then load fruit or veg back

A run I used to do reguarly … also did the Algarve for 2 years. Easiest run I ever had.
Ship out of Pompey Friday afternoon, tip Algarve Monday morning and backload fruit or veg.

skids:
I used to do a job years ago that was steel coils to a factory in France where we used to then load lawn mower blades for back to UK. Used to make me wonder where all the lawn mower blades were going!

Round and round usually :smiley:

Geoff

Barcelona_Karl:
Removals, But it’s hard trying to compete with some other companies doing costa del sol for £1.50 per cubic foot, :angry: :angry:

Jesus thats low I’m Glad i pulled out of UTS work 3 years ago the rates were better then !!

Full load of used knickers to Puerto Banus,for some rich Arab.

im not anymore but daffodils are a big export from this area from as early as december through to finishing about now to Holland mainly but also go to Denmark,Sweden,Germany and Swiss.