TomTom Trucker 6000 + case £239.99

Beetlejuice:
Are there any discount codes or deals to be had lads .I need one now.Sick of fearing my cheapo will die soon :laughing:

Ring them and find out.

Reef:

Beetlejuice:
Are there any discount codes or deals to be had lads .I need one now.Sick of fearing my cheapo will die soon :laughing:

Ring them and find out.

Will do Monday
Cheers

New number is 0207 949 0132 just got 25% off the Pro 6250 + a free hard case.

k1ckn1ck:
New number is 0207 949 0132 just got 25% off the Pro 6250 + a free hard case.

How did you get 25% off pal?

After reading this thread, I recovered my Tomtom account. When I logged it said 30% off if i upgraded but it was a standard car tomtom.

So just rang up asked them what they could do for me, after a truck nav and an existing customer. Had to give them my email

So got the Go Pro 6250 EU with lifetime everything for £292.49 instead of the £389.99 plus the free hard case worth £24.99. Total saving £122.49

Very happy

k1ckn1ck:
After reading this thread, I recovered my Tomtom account. When I logged it said 30% off if i upgraded but it was a standard car tomtom.

So just rang up asked them what they could do for me, after a truck nav and an existing customer. Had to give them my email

So got the Go Pro 6250 EU with lifetime everything for £292.49 instead of the £389.99 plus the free hard case worth £24.99. Total saving £122.49

Very happy

Spot on top man thank you :sunglasses:

My advice is to get the Garmin Dezl 770, has it 18 months and still looks brand new, brilliant but of kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about those 1s advertised in truck mag aguri something or other they any good ?

hammertothefloor:
My advice is to get the Garmin Dezl 770, has it 18 months and still looks brand new, brilliant but of kit

Hey that’s dearer ?I just got the lifetime edition 6250 with a hard case for less than £300 with next day delivery …

Got it today bang on for less than £300 :sunglasses:

Nice deal, will call you later today.

sounds like a great deal