TomTom Trucker 6000 + case £239.99

… if you phone TomTom and you have an existing TomTom device, they will sell the Trucker 6000 to you direct with 25% discount :slight_smile: I paid £239.99 with free P&P and they threw in a high quality hard carry case worth £25 aswell. Cheaper than I could find anywhere on net :slight_smile:

Hope this helps anyone considering buying one :wink:

What is the phone number?

02079 490 132
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

What do they ask for as proof of ownership? I’ve owned my Tomtom GO 710 from new so that should tell you how long I’ve had it. Obviously after all that time I haven’t still got the invoice/receipt.

They just knew!! Presumably from my email address registered to the account on my previous satnav device.

Ahh right, linked to your Tomtom Home account then, makes sense.

Cool, thanks.

soupdragonsmum:
… if you phone TomTom and you have an existing TomTom device, they will sell the Trucker 6000 to you direct with 25% discount :slight_smile: I paid £239.99 with free P&P and they threw in a high quality hard carry case worth £25 aswell. Cheaper than I could find anywhere on net :slight_smile:

Hope this helps anyone considering buying one :wink:

I’ve recently got one off off of amazon ,just under £300 I think ,but I’ve not used it,still boxed up so I may look at it .ta

Is this any better than the 5150, or is it the same but with more emphasis on the fleet side?

Thanks for this info, I’ve just ordered mine, same price with free UPS shipping. Couldn’t be any easier as they already have my address etc :smiley:

You’re very welcome :slight_smile: I love a bargain :smiley:

Just ordered it today. £239.99 can’t go wrong
Thanks for the info :smiling_face:

:smiley:

I’ve owned tomtoms for 10 years amateur of mine was selling one of the cheap truck sat navs from truck tables so I got it for 30 notes and I’ll not lie I’ve been blown away by how good it is definitely worth the £60

Well just joined and already saved some money with this. Just called Tomtom and got the 6000 including case and no vat to pay (registered through company) for £199.99

Bargain at that price as Amazon was £274 so even without the vat it was still a good deal.

Thanks for posting.

:smiley:

I’ve just contacted tomtom and been offered it for £239.99. I’ve also contacted a few other retailers and they can’t even match this offer.
Regards SB.

Pleased so many have benefitted from my post :smiley:

I’ve just sold my old tomtom for £110 and with my traffic and cameras due for renewing which would be about £75 its turned out to be a rite bargain. [emoji106]

I know of someone selling a 4 month old one of these, If anybody interested

My Tomtom 6000 turned up today, up and running within 5 minutes and does everything it says on the box.[emoji106]
Well pleased and far better than the 5250 pro units with webfleet and no support.