TomTom Trucker 6000 + case £239.99

Just ordered myself.All You need is tomtom account no device.Happy with 109£ discount and free case :slight_smile:

So glad I posted this so others could benefit :slight_smile: Worth doing :smiley:

soupdragonsmum:
… if you phone TomTom and you have an existing TomTom device, they will sell the Trucker 6000 to you direct with 25% discount :slight_smile: I paid £239.99 with free P&P and they threw in a high quality hard carry case worth £25 aswell. Cheaper than I could find anywhere on net :slight_smile:

Hope this helps anyone considering buying one :wink:

Old thread this I know but does anyone know if u can still get this deal off tom tom? Cheers

eddster1979:

soupdragonsmum:
… if you phone TomTom and you have an existing TomTom device, they will sell the Trucker 6000 to you direct with 25% discount :slight_smile: I paid £239.99 with free P&P and they threw in a high quality hard carry case worth £25 aswell. Cheaper than I could find anywhere on net :slight_smile:

Old thread this I know but does anyone know if u can still get this deal off tom tom? Cheers

Hi yes the deal is still valid as I phoned up the other week but I dont think youll get a case as when I asked they were not in stock.
I am aiming to buy mine this Friday when I get paid.

montytom:

eddster1979:

soupdragonsmum:

Hi yes the deal is still valid as I phoned up the other week but I dont think youll get a case as when I asked they were not in stock.

Cheers for the reply I fancy one my self cheers

montytom:

eddster1979:

soupdragonsmum:

cheers for the reply,i fancy one my self,altho ive heard mixed reveiws,gud and bad

Can confirm offer is still active if you phone them, I literally just said I want the trucker 6000 with lifetime traffic but I don’t want to pay full price, and then he did the whole “lets see what I can do” sales bit.

They ask you for either the serial number of your existing device or the e-mail address your device in connected with if you have used their program to update your maps. They use the account you provide to process the order however the new device isn’t automatically linked to that account, you must do so manually when you get it in the post.

The reason I mention this is because if you personally don’t have an existing device, for example if you’re transferring from using garmins or such, you can still benefit from the offer if you know someone with a tomtom and you just create a new account and register it to your own once received.

I personally went for the trucker 6000 with lift time live traffic and updates RRP 400, got it delivered for 300. Normally the live subscription is 50 quid a year beyond the first.

Hope this is useful for someone :smiley:

This is a naff sat nav. So very slow to update, poi’s aren’t as easy to sort as older version when you try alternative routes it takes ages to calculate.
The 920t software was/is fantastic.

Just rang at it cost me 255 with free case.

25% off rrp 339

Could of got the 5000 for 211 but wasn’t sure if it was the same processor spec as the 6000 with 5" screen instead of 6".

Dredging this topic up again as I’m just wondering if you can still do this but on the 6250?

I’m tempted to get the 6250 and then just keep my Aponia app as a backup (i like the idea of the free lifetime traffic and I hear TT’s traffic is very good)

No this isn’t a troll attempt I’m just looking to see if anyone’s managed to save a few quid still.

I did a quick search and this topic was the best/most relevant I could find.

Give TomTom a call?

Need to weigh up before I wade in, especially as the Boss (aka Wife) will need convincing too :wink:

:slight_smile:

Reef:
Dredging this topic up again as I’m just wondering if you can still do this but on the 6250?

I’m tempted to get the 6250 and then just keep my Aponia app as a backup (i like the idea of the free lifetime traffic and I hear TT’s traffic is very good)

No this isn’t a troll attempt I’m just looking to see if anyone’s managed to save a few quid still.

Ring and ask.

Is it groundhog day? :neutral_face:

But yes you’re all right, I’ll give them a bell sometime. (sometimes asking for info here is like pulling teeth :stuck_out_tongue: )

Reef:

When I phoned couple weeks ago, was still available, I’m waiting to see what father Christmas brings me.

Has anybody managed to get discount on the TomTom 6200 or 6250? My 6200 is due camera and live updates which is £45.00 and wondering if it’s worth selling it and putting the money towards a new one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the 6200 slightly cheaper on Amazon (sale) than it would’ve been off TomTom directly even with a discount applied, which I’d read on the TomTom forum is now 10% of the rrp on the 6200/6250 (unconfirmed info)

AFAIK the tomtom discounts to existing owners are either 10% or 20% depending on how long the unit you want to buy has been on the market - during the 1st year of release only 10% available, afterwards goes to 20%. based on the 620 pro I bought last year.

Are there any discount codes or deals to be had lads .I need one now.Sick of fearing my cheapo will die soon :laughing: