To much bottled water?

I’ve just been counting up my stocks of bottled water [emoji50]
8 2lts bottles and 3 1.5ltr ones ,
The trouble is I mostly use a 10 litre water canister for day to day usage , the bottled water is emergency stock
So is this to much ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many empty ones for when you’ve drunk the full ones ■■ :slight_smile:

raymundo:

blue estate:

raymundo:

Don’t need to worry about some where to go tonight as I’m parked on the quayside at Scott line in Rochester [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It’s all a question of perspective innit? I’d say that to your average refugee family packed 12 strong in a canoe trying to row from Calais to Dover then that amount of water would be distinctly unwelcome, but on the other hand that wannabe jihadi at Glasgow airport a few years back would really have welcomed that much H2O to hand as he pondered the fact that his head was on fire. :wink:

Don’t let the accounts dept know.
You’re upping the unladen weight of the trick so decreasing it’s potential earning capacity. Plus increasing the mpg and wear and tear because of the extra non-paying load.
All those engineers striving to shave a few kilos off truck weights having their efforts wasted.
Hope you feel suitably guilty!

[emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

blue estate:

Don’t need to worry about some where to go tonight as I’m parked on the quayside at Scott line in Rochester [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23[/quote

Scot Line ships are mostly crewed by flop flops so the quay should smell like yer average British laybye … :slight_smile: