This is absolutely bloody disgusting! [Amended]

The-Snowman:

el_presidente:
were you at Kronospan this evening Snowie?

Nope, wasnt me mate. Im not driving at the moment.
What made you think it was me? Someone take a dozen shunts to get on a bay? :laughing:

That and the big ‘snowman’ name in the window of the cab.

:grimacing:

Dipper_Dave:
Can’t believe he got dobbed in, must have upset one of his colleagues.

Surely there’s some code whereby the rozzers can break the law and get away with it.

What are the odds of this copper being pulled by a straight one.

It is indeed strange & there is certainly a lot more to the story than the MSM can publish.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … nsion.html

Not just the rank and file who are up to no good sometimes either

The-Snowman:
Jailed ex-Scotland Yard commander Ali Dizaei now millionaire businessman in Surrey mansion | Daily Mail Online

The Met seems to attract dodgy coppers…

el_presidente:

The-Snowman:
Jailed ex-Scotland Yard commander Ali Dizaei now millionaire businessman in Surrey mansion | Daily Mail Online

A friend of mine is in the Met and will freely admit that if it wasn’t for the colour of his skin he would never have got in and that for at least the first four years was well out of his depth but knew that nothing would happen to him as they had spent so much money and time on publicity to attract people of an ethnic origin.

Mazzer2:

el_presidente:

The-Snowman:

A friend of mine is in the Met and will freely admit that if it wasn’t for the colour of his skin he would never have got in and that for at least the first four years was well out of his depth but knew that nothing would happen to him as they had spent so much money and time on publicity to attract people of an ethnic origin.

I am not surprised. I applied for the met in 2001 at 19 and was turned down at the application stage due to my ethnic origin being over represented

YEp, it´s all about quotas now, or “Targets” I should say. Trying to match to the ethnic diversity of an area.