This is absolutely bloody disgusting! [Amended]

Reef:

el_presidente:
Maybe you missed it, or its since been edited, but the report does state a three year driving ban.

adam277:
3 year ban, suspended sentence and 200+ hours of unpaid work onto of a fine seems more then fair.

My original quote was (at the time) correct, as tachograph has confirmed Wales Online have since edited their report…

Yes, I too can confirm that the original report clearly specifically stated that he was not disqualified, and has now been edited to state that he was.

dbk23:

robroy:
Christ don’t start disrespecting The Police (great band btw) on here, look what happened last time. :neutral_face:
:smiley:

Cheers! Must of missed the last one!!

Having your local police refuse to come out after your house has been broken into kinda does dissolve all respect for the Masonic gang, apparently a crime ref number & statement given over the phone is the ‘modern way’.

Don’t want to open old wounds but some Traffic Cop came on here and got a few home truths chucked at him which he took the pet over, and minced off into the sunset with his bottom lip stuck out to tell his Mam.
He didn’t like it, the mods didn’t like it and a couple of offending members off here were bundled away by the Trucknet mafia in the back of a black Mk 2 Jag, were murdered and were never seen again :open_mouth: …Ok the last bit was a lie, they got pre mod ed. :laughing:
Hope that clears it up.
Btw I agree with your opinions. :wink:

robroy:
Don’t want to open old wounds but some Traffic Cop came on here and got a few home truths chucked at him which he took the pet over, and minced off into the sunset with his bottom lip stuck out to tell his Mam.

Any …uhh…links left over from the carnage? I´d like to laugh at the bast…I mean I´m writing a book and need to research stuff like that

steviespain:
Any …uhh…links left over from the carnage? I´d like to laugh at the bast…I mean I´m writing a book and need to research stuff like that

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153081&hilit=essextrafficsgt

Id put the kettle on if I were you though!

Reef:
Police sergeant caught at the wheel four times over the drink-drive limit…

He was handed a prison sentence of 20 weeks suspended for two years.
Despite providing a sample of 149mg of alcohol per 100ml of breath he also avoided a driving ban or having any points added to his licence.
[…]
He is still employed by South Wales Police but is currently on “long-term sickness leave” according to a spokesman for the force.
[…

The-Snowman:

steviespain:

Kettle, more popcorn, ■■■■, vodka
I´m rollin´

robroy:
the mods didn’t like it and a couple of offending members off here were bundled away by the Trucknet mafia in the back of a black Mk 2 Jag, were murdered and were never seen again :open_mouth:

You missed out the bit about us leaving one survivor to regale the horror story to warn off future transgressors. He can be seen in most RDC’s, or around campfires or just here on TNUK and he’s usually holding a torch beneath his chin to look extra spooky… wooooooohhh, amirite Rob?

Reef:

robroy:
the mods didn’t like it and a couple of offending members off here were bundled away by the Trucknet mafia in the back of a black Mk 2 Jag, were murdered and were never seen again :open_mouth:

You missed out the bit about us leaving one survivor to regale the horror story to warn off future transgressors. He can be seen in most RDC’s, or around campfires or just here on TNUK and he’s usually holding a torch beneath his chin to look extra spooky… wooooooohhh, amirite Rob?

At least Beaver escaped, he done a runner out the back of the Jag
He’s now living under a false identity in Spain keeping his head down.
He works in a bar in Malaga as an ■■■■■■, and is now known as ‘Maria’ :open_mouth: :laughing:
(I wouldn’t normally have grassed him up but he ■■■■ ed off to Spain owing me a breakfast. :imp:)

steviespain:

The-Snowman:

steviespain:

Kettle, more popcorn, ■■■■, vodka
I´m rollin´

Wow!
Went OT quick :open_mouth:
I kinda feel sorry for the fella.

Yeah, I think I met EB when I was down south there. Called Maria with the Beaver? yeah, sure I met him/her :slight_smile:

Reef:

Despite providing a sample of 149mg of alcohol per 100ml of breath he also avoided a driving ban or having any points added to his licence.
[…]
He is still employed by South Wales Police but is currently on “long-term sickness leave” according to a spokesman for the force.
[…]
He must pay costs of £85 and a victim surcharge of £115.

So not only no ban, points or fine (other than the £200 costs) he’s having a fully paid leave of absence too…

walesonline.co.uk/news/wale … r-14924622

I doubt they’d be so lenient with any of us.

Hang on a minute Reef the moderator…

So he did get a ban then?..

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155865

What was that about facts and a witch hunt?

Moderator approved baiting on drink driving in this case I guess, was it the fact it was a policeman that made it more appealing Reef? Better than a plastic soldier with post arrest-pre court appearance PTSD?
Here’s some facts Reef, as someone who’s had a best friends dad killed, a close friend killed and a friend of my son paralysed by drink drivers they are scum, the worst. I don’t care if it’s a so called soldier on here crying about his record or a police officer over the limit they should have been taken out back of the courthouse and dispatched. I hold anyone who drink drives in the same reverence as those who choose to touch kids.
Thought this place was improving?

Norfolkinclue1:

Reef:

[…]
[…]

So not only no ban, points or fine (other than the £200 costs) he’s having a fully paid leave of absence too…

Moderator approved baiting on drink driving in this case I guess, was it the fact it was a policeman that made it more appealing Reef? Better than a plastic soldier with post arrest-pre court appearance PTSD?
Here’s some facts Reef, as someone who’s had a best friends dad killed, a close friend killed and a friend of my son paralysed by drink drivers they are scum, the worst. I don’t care if it’s a so called soldier on here crying about his record or a police officer over the limit they should have been taken out back of the courthouse and dispatched. I hold anyone who drink drives in the same reverence as those who choose to touch kids.

Sigh…

Yes, whatever.

Reef:

Norfolkinclue1:

Reef:

[…]
[…]

Sigh…

Yes, whatever.

No answer then, pathetic clown.
Any chance a real moderator would like to comment on this?

Deletes one topic warning about lack of facts then starts another on the same subject clearly wanting a reaction but without the facts, must have issues about the police I guess, or needs attention?

“Sigh, yes whatever”… ffs.

Norfolkinclue1:
Deletes one topic warning about lack of facts then starts another on the same subject clearly wanting a reaction but without the facts, must have issues about the police I guess, or needs attention?

Not to get in the middle of anything or interrupt your righteous stand but that’s not actually why he deleted the other thread, nor did he start this one with no facts.

Norfolkinclue1:

I can’t speak as a moderator but if you read all of the posts you’ll see that some of us have confirmed that the original article said that the copper had got off without a ban, surely you wouldn’t think that was right.

I also see no good reason why the other thread was removed but I can see no bias in this thread.

If the sergeant had got off without a ban as originally reported it would be a disgrace, it’s hardly the OPs fault that the newspaper article was inaccurate.

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:

Norfolkinclue1:

I can’t speak as a moderator but if you read all of the posts you’ll see that some of us have confirmed that the original article said that the copper had got off without a ban, surely you wouldn’t think that was right.

I also see no good reason why the other thread was removed but I can see no bias in this thread.

If the sergeant had got off without a ban as originally reported it would be a disgrace, it’s hardly the OPs fault that the newspaper article was inaccurate.

Sent from my mobile.

The other article was removed as the OP removed the opening thread and title. Moderator therefore deleted it because of this. There wasn’t really much else wrong with the thread [emoji106][emoji4]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

The-Snowman:

Norfolkinclue1:

Not to get in the middle of anything or interrupt your righteous stand but that’s not actually why he deleted the other thread, nor did he start this one with no facts.

were you at Kronospan this evening Snowie?

el_presidente:
were you at Kronospan this evening Snowie?

Nope, wasnt me mate. Im not driving at the moment.
What made you think it was me? Someone take a dozen shunts to get on a bay? :laughing:

Norfolkinclue1:

Read the amended first post (and the rest of the thread if you are able to concentrate for long enough) and then tell me who is the clown!

And in regards to “No answer then” I have other things going on in my life other than hanging around waiting for and replying to your posts sorry if you don’t feel special enough but quite frankly you ain’t that high on my list of priorities.

stuwozere1:
The other article was removed as the OP removed the opening thread and title. Moderator therefore deleted it because of this. There wasn’t really much else wrong with the thread

That’s correct, in my opinion there was no point in leaving the topic active when both the title and OP content was edited to just the word “Not” (I did explain this reasoning in the shadow topic that I left in place), there was no content for anyone else to add or partake in the original content so I removed it, it was not deleted btw it was moved to a hidden from public area, it can be reinstated if one of the “Real” Moderators or Admins so choose but I don’t see the point tbh.

eagerbeaver:

adam277:
3 year ban, suspended sentence and 200+ hours of unpaid work onto of a fine seems more then fair.

Yes he could of been sent to prison but it would of achieved very little and cost the tax payer more and besides he got caught and is a cop I doubt he will do it again.

Wrong. Going to jail would have sent out a message.

Those who get paid by the public to help enforce the law should be beyond reproach. He should also lose his job as he has proven himself unfit to be a police officer.

I agree he should lose his job and he may end up doing so.
As for jail time that is the only decent argument for sending him to jail.
In my view though that is just a waste of money; it probably also isn’t much of a deterrent as people generally do this type of crap because they are not thinking.
It is a tough choice though, if jail is mainly meant to be a deterrent against crime then we need a lot more prisons. I personally think the main goal of prision is to protect the public from scum; for example the London ped gangs that keep getting a slap on the wrist every time they get caught… Surely the judges know they will go out and do it again.

adam277:

eagerbeaver:

adam277:

Yes he could of been sent to prison but it would of achieved very little and cost the tax payer more and besides he got caught and is a cop I doubt he will do it again.

Wrong. Going to jail would have sent out a message.

Those who get paid by the public to help enforce the law should be beyond reproach. He should also lose his job as he has proven himself unfit to be a police officer.

I agree he should lose his job and he may end up doing so.
As for jail time that is the only decent argument for sending him to jail.
In my view though that is just a waste of money; it probably also isn’t much of a deterrent as people generally do this type of crap because they are not thinking.
It is a tough choice though, if jail is mainly meant to be a deterrent against crime then we need a lot more prisons. I personally think the main goal of prision is to protect the public from scum; for example the London ped gangs that keep getting a slap on the wrist every time they get caught… Surely the judges know they will go out and do it again.

Some things are more important than money though mate (like justice).

As for a deterrent, no copper in the land wants to go to jail. They are given ’ special ’ treatment by the other guests of HM :smiley: