Idiot of the year!

tvn24.pl/-1,1584374.1,0,1,ti … omosc.html

Watch the movie.

Driver spotted police car parked after toll and decided to make U-turn and go back! Why? Becouse he was 8.5 times over the alcohol limit…

8.5 times over the limit lucky zb cant afford to get that happy as the snp are wageing war on cheap booze up here. they say its cheap :question: nah spains cheap as for the driver in question he probly got released from the cop shop went for a beer and bought another licence. :smiley:

scania245:
8.5 times over the limit lucky zb cant afford to get that happy as the snp are wageing war on cheap booze up here. they say its cheap :question: nah spains cheap as for the driver in question he probly got released from the cop shop went for a beer and bought another licence. :smiley:

The SNP certainley are waging war !! :smiley:
thaindian.com/newsportal/ind … 81398.html

good bit of driving that :sunglasses:

8.5 times the limit■■?

I think i would have died before reaching that amount.
I think the eastern europeans are brought up on beer. At my infant school we had milk at break time.
I like the homework that the polish kids were set. 1+1=2 beers.2+2=4 beers.4+4=8 beers.

limeyphil:
8.5 times the limit■■?

I think i would have died before reaching that amount.
I think the eastern europeans are brought up on beer. At my infant school we had milk at break time.
I like the homework that the polish kids were set. 1+1=2 beers.2+2=4 beers.4+4=8 beers.

Polish limit is 0.2 promiles (UK is 0.8 ) so is not as bad… But it’s still MUCH TOO MUCH!

Good news he is very likely to take 8 years in jail for that.

Mike-C:

scania245:

The SNP certainley are waging war !! :smiley:
thaindian.com/newsportal/ind … 81398.html

That’s why I call them the tartan taliban.
SNP ■■■■■■■■■ aren’t fit to run a raffle never mind a country. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: