Suspended jail sentence

Ignore…

Who it is (Katie Price aka Jordan), how is this possible that drivers can time after time keep escaping jail terms and in other instances, retain licence privileges after accruing over 12 points?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-59643479

Addled with booze, pinging on charli and un-insured the dozy bint rolls her Beamer. She escapes jail… and get this… not for the first time!

Drink driving whilst off your box on coke should be an instant jail penalty. 12 points is 12 points and if you drive for a living, you should respect that rule. I fail to see the grey area that the judiciary do.

wanders off to get a large sherry

She wasnt charged with drug driving - it was one count of drink driving plus the insurance/driving while disqualified.

Yet another example of the ‘one rule for us, another rule for them’ system in this country that allows you to do as you please of you’re rich or famous. If you, I or any other commoner did this we’d be jailed, whereas they get away with a slap on the wrist, the closest they get to a punishment is ‘reputational damage’, usually forgiven by the public as long as they make a pitiful apology on social media and promise to get treatment

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

JeffA:
She wasnt charged with drug driving - it was one count of drink driving plus the insurance/driving while disqualified.

Point taken…

But she said “I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all.” Ok, I don’t know which drugs she took but my money’s on coke.

yourhavingalarf:

JeffA:

Point taken…

But she said “I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all.” Ok, I don’t know which drugs she took but my money’s on coke.

Bloody Joke…. The news report said it was the 5th time she has been done for Drink Driving !!! She should never be allowed to drive again in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yourhavingalarf:

JeffA:

Point taken…

Yeah and there’s a story that she swabbed positive for cocaine - so I’m not sure why she wasn’t charged. Maybe it was the silly “trace levels” they use - you test positive even tho you last took coke 3 days ago - so they realised it would be hard work trying to prove a trace amount affected her driving so they just stuck with the drink charge.

Can they tell when you had your last drink ie can they prove she deliberatly downed abottle of dom and got behind the wheel. Im sure a high priced brief could make somthing of that with the silly way our laws are written.

Surely she should be inside. With the way other drivers are charged she should have been jailed to correct her. They should do like the US where Chris Brown was sent to a rubbish plant to work. Thats punishment

at least the police say they are going to appeal the sentence , lets hope they win,

She does have to do 100hrs community service though.
But no doubt she probably used the old I’m a mum what about all my kids card .
Who’s going look after them as there all to different people and they don’t want to know I can’t loose them

It’s for no other reason than she’s a woman. If it had been a man he’d be now sat inside a prison cell, regardless of whether he had kids or not. That’s been the case with our court system for years, even when they’ve got no kids.

Conor:
It’s for no other reason than she’s a woman. If it had been a man he’d be now sat inside a prison cell, regardless of whether he had kids or not. That’s been the case with our court system for years, even when they’ve got no kids.

Where do you get your ideas from?
Just one of many. Talking out your back side as you quite often do.

cyclingweekly.com/news/drin … ng-cyclist

jakethesnake:
Where do you get your ideas from?
Just one of many. Talking out your back side as you quite often do.

cyclingweekly.com/news/drin … ng-cyclist

Yeah it’d be kinda hard justifying a suspended sentence for actually killing someone while drug driving

Nothing is said of the fact she must have perjured herself by going bankrupt, for which you are supposed to have only debts left, no money and no assets - and yet she can afford all this expensive kit to smash about, expensive re-hab clinics, and seems throughly doshed-up at all times, which makes a mockery of the self-proclaimed bankruptcy system as it stands…

At very least, she shouldn’t be able to borrow further!

I’m wondering if she’s a better politician than a “Glamour Model” personally!

…Can’t say I’ve ever seen her in any ■■■■■ films, and I’ve seen a few in my life! :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :blush:

…She’s definitely damned good at monetizing her lies and ill-deeds though eh?

cooper1203:
Can they tell when you had your last drink ie can they prove she deliberatly downed abottle of dom and got behind the wheel. Im sure a high priced brief could make somthing of that with the silly way our laws are written.

The alcohol level was set at something around the level you can feel the effect - but all the drug levels were set at “trace amounts” - which means if you had a drug a week last thursday you would still be guilty of “drug driving” when you havn’t touched a drug for days and arn’t under it’s effect.