The Harry Gill Fan Club!

dessert driver:
Hi boys
been thinking today if Harry is going to have a fan club with regional affiliations each one could have a different knot for the knotted rope. Maybe the granny knot which is hard to undo would be a good emblem on a wallet for Yorkshire. A sheep shank would be ideal for our Welsh area. Round turn with two half hitches for our friends that are on the wrong bus. Blackwall knot for London.The west country whipping sounds interesting I think I better leave now before people start making the hangmans noose

Regards Keith

Yo Keith are you casting aspersions that I am a tight old bugger :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

sammyopisite:

dessert driver:
Hi boys
been thinking today if Harry is going to have a fan club with regional affiliations each one could have a different knot for the knotted rope. Maybe the granny knot which is hard to undo would be a good emblem on a wallet for Yorkshire. A sheep shank would be ideal for our Welsh area. Round turn with two half hitches for our friends that are on the wrong bus. Blackwall knot for London.The west country whipping sounds interesting I think I better leave now before people start making the hangmans noose

Regards Keith

Yo Keith are you casting aspersions that I am a tight old bugger :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi boys
Johnnie I never said you were old :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Got to go now and keep my head down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Regards Keith

Here you are Harry,she’s on t’ferry from Isle of Man tonight.Dennis will deliver it from Heysham (if he gets up early enough),but he’ll have to look sharp before t’box of kippers go off in t’passenger footwell. You can park this shed up and throw stones at it every morning - chuck some at it for me as well. :smiley:

dessert driver:

sammyopisite:

dessert driver:
Hi boys

Regards Keith

Hi boys

Regards Keith

Hi Keith just borrow "Webby’s " tin hat :laughing: I don’t have that problem being so thick nothing penetrates and empty spaces don’t have feelings but I have to careful not to drop anything on my feet :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie

sammyopisite:

dessert driver:

sammyopisite:

dessert driver:
Hi boys

Regards Keith

Hi boys

Regards Keith

Hi Keith just borrow "Webby’s " tin hat :laughing: I don’t have that problem being so thick nothing penetrates and empty spaces don’t have feelings but I have to careful not to drop anything on my feet :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie

I need the body armour and the tin hat.Harry hasn’t appeared since this thread was started. :open_mouth: :wink:

Hello everyone…Stobarts turned me down…the total package was too dear for them…So…a friend in the Black Country has found me a Scania 80, and a 24ft Boden box trailer…how good are we all at painting■■? (Chris, the Steam Packets charges are too dear to ship one over…use it to fill in the potholes around Andreas)!!!

We`ve 10gallons of “shed paint”, plus some Dulux for the detail…whose a good man, (men), on the brushes, and we can get started!!

My pals at Aberlour are sending a trailer full of the best single Malt, to keep us going, (and Dave R, can produce photographic evidence of our labours)!..(but sadly the old Glenfidic Berliet has rusted away).

Trev H, …can you get some brakes on this trailer?..and how about some power from this LB80■■? Harry`s got to get to London!

Now, who is good at the detail…Bewick■■?

Chris Kelly is going to get his son, Chris Kelly MP, …to speak to herr Cameron, about Harry being Minister in Transport…the Ministers of Transport have never , ever been any good, so perhaps Minister in Transport would be better!!!

Clean cap for this job Harry…Harry where are you?

Cheerio for now.

Saviem:
Hello everyone…Stobarts turned me down…the total package was too dear for them…So…a friend in the Black Country has found me a Scania 80, and a 24ft Boden box trailer…how good are we all at painting■■? (Chris, the Steam Packets charges are too dear to ship one over…use it to fill in the potholes around Andreas)!!!

We`ve 10gallons of “shed paint”, plus some Dulux for the detail…whose a good man, (men), on the brushes, and we can get started!!

My pals at Aberlour are sending a trailer full of the best single Malt, to keep us going, (and Dave R, can produce photographic evidence of our labours)!..(but sadly the old Glenfidic Berliet has rusted away).

Trev H, …can you get some brakes on this trailer?..and how about some power from this LB80■■? Harry`s got to get to London!

Chris Kelly is going to get his son, Chris Kelly MP, …to speak to herr Cameron, about Harry being Minister in Transport…the Ministers of Transport have never , ever been any good, so perhaps Minister in Transport would be better!!!

Cheerio for now.

Hi Saviem,the Scania 81 is in t’back of a Tesco trailer,shunters at Heysham will nip it round to the Mayor of Morecambe’s house for onward delivery to Durham.

No potholes in Andreas,they are all in Douglas. :laughing:

v7victor:

mushroomman:
HARRY GILL SPOTTED IN TESCO.

This could be mistaken identity for someone else thats been in the news latley!!!

The Cop could be “■■■■■■■ as well by the way he is leaning on “H” ! Anon 1.

Saviem:

Cheerio for now.

Quite handy with a brush & tin of paint

animal:

Saviem:

Cheerio for now.

Quite handy with a brush & tin of paint

I am excellent at supervising and pointing out any bits you have missed or left brush marks :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ANON

Chris Webb:

Saviem:

Cheerio for now.

Hi Saviem,the Scania 81 is in t’back of a Tesco trailer,shunters at Heysham will nip it round to the Mayor of Morecambe’s house for onward delivery to Durham.

No potholes in Andreas,they are all in Douglas. :laughing:

I’m not going over Stainmore at this time of year,the weather up there can change in an instant,plus if I pulled up outside “H”'s in a little Scania he’d turn me right round and “■■■■” me off back to Heysham with it !! Cheers Dennis.

Dennis, Would “he” spot if we had put 111 badges on the front■■?

Saves a wasted journey.

Cheerio for now

Saviem:
Dennis, Would “he” spot if we had put 111 badges on the front■■?

Saves a wasted journey.

Cheerio for now

He sure would “Saviem” when he falls out of the 81 cab “■■■■■■■ it wouldn’t hurt as much as falling from a 111 !! Cheers Dennis.

Dave, I don’t think this is a good idea, Harry most likely thinks he has got to do a fan dance, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: no way am I watching Harry in the ■■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: but if Ang has a go, I could be temped to have a PEEK! :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Dave, I don’t think this is a good idea, Harry most likely thinks he has got to do a fan dance, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: no way am I watching Harry in the ■■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: but if Ang has a go, I could be temped to have a PEEK! :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:

volvo303:
if thats the harry gill that i rode back from bagdad with i would agree thanks again

hiya,
Firstly I’m not the “Bagdad Harry Gill” maybe “Belfast Harry Gill” bloody hell
what have I found here, fame at last. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought this bloke already had a fan club!!,Bubbs

images.jpg

Found Harry a more suitable motor than the Scania 80/81.Here’s one more to his liking.

I’m trying to persuade Lancaster Civic Society to install a Blue Plaque on the wall of the “Lal Slanty Cottage” on St.Georges Quay where “H” was born,or possibly it was the doorstep where he was found!!!.Also a Chapter of the fan club has been formed by the regulars at The Waggon and Horses on the Quay,apparently they were all “■■■■■■■ at the time they were coerced into joining and being relieved of their subs and are now asking “Harry Who”?,never 'eard of 'im,same again Landlord and have one yourself !! Hic !hic! Anon 1. :wink:

I can’t help but note that there are no photos of the great man on this thread.

Could it be that all his fans, and spotters are trying to take photos, as we speak and suffering camera malfunctions? Just in case I am going to invest in camera lens manufacturer, as there could be huge demand as all the fans try to get a good image.