The Harry Gill Fan Club!

rigsby:
i think you might get in bother if harry’s house gets besieged with anorak clad "harry spotters " all waving their notebooks and begging for autographs .

Have you never seen The Harry Spotters stood on top of The Byker Bridge just waiting to get a glimpse of The Man.

Hi boys
count me in is there any memorabilia available yet
Is Norm doing the merchandising
Regards Keith

dessert driver:
Hi boys
Regards Keith

Talking of Norm where is he :question: :question:

animal:

dessert driver:
Hi boys
Regards Keith

You’ll get free membership being the first Lady member!!! Anon 1.

I will certainley drink to that proposal as Ang being the first whiskey drinking ladie Cheers, Regards Larry.PS Where the hell is Harry, Perhaps he is overwhelmed with all this & gone off on the the drink. Eh.■■?.

THE HEADLINES IN TO-MORROWS SUN-------- “THE HARRY GILL FAN CLUB GOES VIRAL” !!!

Do yous lads think we should form a posse & goe on a pub crawl in C.L.S. Before he gets arrested, After all we all want to see him at the L/C Getogether dont we, Regards Larry., PS, But of course he probabley just shot off down to the supermarket for some more Nectar.

Bewick:

animal:

dessert driver:
Hi boys
Regards Keith

I can see Harry’s missus is going to be very busy chasing off all the groupies with her yard brush.

Anon 2.

I was tought, “always respect your elders”, trouble is…there a`int many elders now!!!

Count me in Gentlemen,…do I have to pay…oh dear,…Im a poor farmer.....how about barter?...Great, Ill send the trailer of Spuds straight over…who pays for the diesel??

Cheerio for now.

Saviem:
I was tought, “always respect your elders”, trouble is…there a`int many elders now!!!

Count me in Gentlemen,…do I have to pay…oh dear,…Im a poor farmer.....how about barter?...Great, Ill send the trailer of Spuds straight over…who pays for the diesel??

Cheerio for now.

I have never seen a Farmer riding a bicycle Saviem. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
Our old mate Harry Gill reckons he hasn’t got a fan club as an entertainer.
Quote from Harry.
hiya,
And Harry has an appreciative fan club of one Thanks Dave.
thanks harry, long retired.

Dave you have started something here, Can you imagine the outcome, All the sponsors looking to get in on the act, Harry Gill, Teeshirts, Caps, Badges, & one never knows there might even be a Harry Gill Malt. after all he has invested a lot of money into the Nectar producers just like myself, & lots & lots of other drivers enjoying their retirement, Regards Larry.

Dave the Renegade:

Saviem:

Cheerio for now.

I have never seen a Farmer riding a bicycle Saviem. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave , my friend, I once believed, (when I was very young), that I could make a living racing a bike!..sadly my ability was somewhat less than my enthusiasm, so I took up lorry driving. Still got a bike, but I`ve always fancied a unicycle, (I once got disqualified in a track race for riding backwards). Have to have a car now,…my sciatica will not let me pedal, (that is my excuse)!

Shall I see if Messers Stobarts would allow us to “wrap” their trailers with, Harry Gill for President livery■■?

Certainly it would attract the crowds, and look a lot smarter than their current offerings!!

Cheerio for now.

This is a great new thread thanks to Dave, Harry may even end up being knighted after all this publictey, Sir Harry Gill , It sounds good to me , what do you think lads■■?, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
This is a great new thread thanks to Dave, Harry may even end up being knighted after all this publictey, Sir Harry Gill , It sounds good to me , what do you think lads■■?, Regards Larry.

Well he’s “ducking and diving” about elsewhere on the site to-night but he’s probably far too shy to come onto his own thread,if he does don’t worry you’ll soon know as the lads will be cheering from all points of the UK !! Cheers Dennis.

HARRY, HARRY, HARRY, We want HARRY,Come on Harry show yourself, Theres a drink in it for you , Dont be shy lad, Regards Larry.

HARRY GILL SPOTTED IN TESCO.

mushroomman:
HARRY GILL SPOTTED IN TESCO.

This could be mistaken identity for someone else thats been in the news latley!!!

Lawrence Dunbar:
My dear old mam allways told me not to speek to strange men, So count me in as there is nowt strange about owld Harry, What you see is what you get a whiskey drinking retired owl driver, still at the whiskey but not driving wagons, & I know which one I like best Eh. Regards Larry.

I’ll join if he’s buying the drinks, an Islay for me Harry.
Looks like all this adulation has been too much for t’owd lad, he’s gone AWOL.

He’ll be laid there in a cloud of whisky fumes having beautiful dreams of Scania 80’s
And Larry Dunbar, I’m shocked :open_mouth: It’s Scotch WHISKY and Irish WHISKEY. :wink:

Bewick:

animal:

dessert driver:
Hi boys
Regards Keith

Why thank you kind Sir

We will have too drink to that so who round is it now :slight_smile: need a amber nectar of course

Hi boys
been thinking today if Harry is going to have a fan club with regional affiliations each one could have a different knot for the knotted rope. Maybe the granny knot which is hard to undo would be a good emblem on a wallet for Yorkshire. A sheep shank would be ideal for our Welsh area. Round turn with two half hitches for our friends that are on the wrong bus. Blackwall knot for London.The west country whipping sounds interesting I think I better leave now before people start making the hangmans noose

Regards Keith