Northeast mid year Re-union

I have been asked to post a date for the “bash” at the Labour Club. We have settled on Saturday 15th June, 1500 until last man standing. I look forward to seeing everyone again. The “Harry Gill Fan Club” are also invited to pay homage to their “hero” at the same time. (Knowing Harry I think the word pay will be very welcome as long as it’s not him having to let the moths out of his wallet) :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I hope this " do" is as well attended as the others have been. Regards Kev.

Thanks Kev, Im looking forward to it, Im sure it will be well attended now the words out, Regards Larry.

Thanks Kev, Im looking forward to it, Im sure it will be well attended now the words out, Regards Larry.

my first post. will be there. Sorry to have missed the christmas bash but thanks to your photos saw a few old faces. Hope to see a few old and new. Mick V64

MickV64:
my first post. will be there. Sorry to have missed the christmas bash but thanks to your photos saw a few old faces. Hope to see a few old and new. Mick V64

Look forward to meeting you again Mick. Regards Kev.

Just a reminder about the get together Saturday 16th June at Newcastle Labour Club. ANYONE involved in our industry is welcome, especially visitors from abroad, (Yorks, Lancs, ■■■■■■■ etc) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:. Don’t worry about not knowing anyone. you soon will. Regards Kev.

It would be nice to see some of the lads that get on TKUK, At this function, Kev, Im sure they would enjoy the crack & the tastings , That is if they are partial to our tastes IE Youself with the Irish, & Harry, & Myself Monarchs Of The Glens Etc, Regards Larry.

I was speaking to Craggsy to-day (JRA) retired, He cant make it to the bash he has a gammy leg not long been out of hospital, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
I was speaking to Craggsy to-day (JRA) retired, He cant make it to the bash he has a gammy leg not long been out of hospital, Regards Larry.

Are ye deeing a bit of “limbering up” the neet Hinney,just the odd dram of Glenmorangie to-night,and check both extra large “hippys” are full and accounted for before turning in !! Cheers for to-morrow by the way,Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Are ye deeing a bit of “limbering up” the neet Hinney,just the odd dram of Glenmorangie to-night,and check both extra large “hippys” are full and accounted for before turning in !! Cheers for to-morrow by the way,Dennis.

Yes Dennis everything is under control one 40Volt & the other 57-2 Volt, The real stuff Eh, Pity you couldn’t get to these events , Regards Larry.

INTERLUDE------TEST CARD ONLY---- NORMAL SERVICE MAY BE RESUMED AT SOME POINT (MAYBE) TO-MORROW ! :wink: Anon 1.

Aye lads,there’ll not be much sense emanating from our members in the North East this evening as most of them will be in various states of inebriation,either in their pits or sat with their heads in their hands.Dear oh dear they used to be able to hold their drink years ago :frowning: Pass the Resolve wor Lass and quick ! Howay the Lads,Cheers Dennis. :sunglasses:

Had a great 3hrs at the Labour Club Bash, With my old & new pals, The crack & the old photos were fantastic, & not to forget the malts they went down a treat enjoyed by all concerned, Regards Larry.

Eat your heart out Dennis!! :smiley: :smiley: we are all sober and sensible :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and able to report on the “bash”. Had a great time and caught up with all the news. We even had some extra curricular entertainment as the local branch of the Morrismen heard we were around and came in to “flonk their dwiles” with us. Regards Kev. Here’s a few pics, more tomorrow.
491.JPG
490.JPG
473.JPG
475.JPG

482.JPG

Ye lads get up to some funny antics,whos that in the trilby and shorts ? looks a bit like Larry to me :wink: All went home sober eh!,no suprise there then,was no-body in who ye could “tap up” for a drink :cry: Anyhow,looks like you had a good do Kev,but it’s too far for me to venture as much I’d like to,but on the other hand I wouldn’t like to return home “brasic lint” which I surely would if I got involved with ye lads ! :cry: :cry: Cheers Dennis.

Bumper where were you, You missed the dancers Eh, Ha Ha, & the heavey duty malts, Regards Larry.

Harry hows the old heart beat doing , After the 57.2 Boost, Mines great , I will have to have a look around & see if I can get another Litre of this lovely Malt Eh, Regards Larry.PS Of course its only for the Elite Drinkers Who Enjoy Pleasure that comes out of a glass.

Hi Lads
Had a great time at the re-union, nice to meet up with some old faces again.

Larry that “Scottish Spring Water” in your flasks did my lungs the power of good but seemed to alter the eyesight.

Many thanks to all for organizing

Beefeater

Sorry lads can’t post any pics of the bash at the moment due to a problem with my laptop, I will try a bit later in the week to post them. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
Sorry lads can’t post any pics of the bash at the moment due to a problem with my laptop, I will try a bit later in the week to post them. Regards Kev.

Must be a ■■■■■■■ laptop :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: should have a Gardner powered one so much more reliable :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused: - :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
sorry Kev juuuuusssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt couldn’t resist . :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: - :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: