Lawrabian.

I’ve posted this before, but it deserves another post.
Cartoon of some of us old Lawrabian drivers having a trailer party in the Londra.
Drawn by Johnny Neville.
Circa 1988
GS

A great drawing Gav, didnt know Johnny had such talent, put it to waste driving trucks eh…by the way …which one is me ■■ and dont tell me its the fat one sitting down !!

hi there can you name any of them, i think i know the one sat in the deck chair holding the tea cup and spanner :slight_smile:

Truckyboy
You werent in the drawing, neither was Jimmy Ellis or Big T, maybe he didnt get a photo of you guys for some reason !!

Pigpen.
Name any of them !!
I will name every one for you.
From the left clockwise
Gavin chopping the food on the trailer box
Black Billy Hall
Allan “Red Leader One” Wood
Hoss sitting down with the spanner
Larry the Canuck
Roy Haxell in the F89
David Button blue T shirt & white shorts
Young Phil McEvely ( not so young now!)
Bobby Butler sitting down
Alan Bremner
Chris " Hooperman" Hooper
Dirty ■■■■ Alder
Neville " iss alwright innit" Adams
GS.

Hi GS overland thanks because you have told me one of the names and I did recognise the bloke who is Hoss whom I know very well :smiley:

Pigpen
How is Hoss and what is he upto nowadays ■■
Tell him Blue Bllcks sends his regards, and see if he remembers.
He would always turn up by the trailerbox with that great big cup of his, and ask if breakfast was ready!!
I’ve got a photo somewhere of the fridge that he left between Salwa border and Abu Samra, I will try and dig it out and get it posted.
Regards.
GS

Hi gs i will try and get hold of him at weekend i think he lives at farnbourgh hants now, i hope you dont mind but i was going to send him a copy of the picture to jog his memory, will let you know how i get on, bythe way is the cartoon picture out of a book pigpen :smiley: