CLUB SPEAKER

Hi everybody, do you need a speaker for your meetings/get togethers ? Do you want to see plenty of pictures of old lorries from the days gone by ? If you or your club/group of friends ex drivers or similar minded people want someone to take you through an evening or afternoon filled with lorry driving nostalgia then contact me at; tonyhawkridge@live.com for more details and I,m sure that I will be able to entertain you and your friends.
Subjects covered are; Heavy Haulage from the 60s; British Lorry’s Working Abroad; Rallys and Scrapyards; Working Lorry’s of the 50s/60s; The Way We Were: Oops What went Wrong; My Preservations; & Around and About;
All presentaions are given via power point using my own equipment. Hoping to hear from you soon. Regards Tony H. :smiley:

Hi everybody,just been looking through my posts ! I am amazed that nobody has posted a comment or inquiry about my advert. I meet many people up and down the country at various gatherings and the one thing that I am constantly being told is how hard it is for clubs to obtain speakers for their winter programmes. I can promise a good evenings entertainment with plenty to look at and I will travel any distance, so come on you club organisers get in touch and lets see if we can arrange something for your club members !
Subjects covered are ; ELLIOTTS OF YORK, (HEAVY HAULAGE)
BRITISH LORRIES WORKING ABROAD,
THE WAY WE WERE,
RALLIES & SCRAPYARDS,
WORKING LORRIES OF THE 50s & 60s,
OOPS WHAT WENT WRONG,
and AROUND & ABOUT.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards Tony H.

where abouts are you in the world. some idea of where you would be travelling from might help and if like our club they only meet once a month and some will not be able to make it every month. things take time to sort themselves.

hotel magnum:
where abouts are you in the world. some idea of where you would be travelling from might help and if like our club they only meet once a month and some will not be able to make it every month. things take time to sort themselves.

Hi Hotel Magnum, I am from Driffield East Yorks, but I am willing to travel any where. I have recently been to Truro in Cornwall so I am sure that where ever you are I can get there Regards Tony H.
tonyhawkridge@live.com