The Harry Gill Fan Club!

Dave the Renegade:

Found Harry a more suitable motor than the Scania 80/81.Here’s one more to his liking.

hiya,
I have done a lot of miles in an identical outfit to this one, if I had
a bob for the amount of miles I would be able to live alongside our
Mr Webb in luxury on the I,O,M.
thanks harry, long retired.

come on harry , get the merchandise sorted out . stobarts make money out of their fan club , and you are more popular than them ( not difficult i know ) . you need a good club secretary to run things and dennis is a good businessman , but don’t have norman , he would gamble the subs on a geegee . the world is your oyster now , fame and fortune beckon . cheers , dave

Large stocks of knotted rope are being shipped in ready for the Christmas orders !
Also available " Large coats of looking at "

More stock arriving daily.

rigsby:
come on harry , get the merchandise sorted out . stobarts make money out of their fan club , and you are more popular than them ( not difficult i know ) . you need a good club secretary to run things and dennis is a good businessman , but don’t have norman , he would gamble the subs on a geegee . the world is your oyster now , fame and fortune beckon . cheers , dave

hiya,
Dave not becoming very wealthy as a result of this new “fame”
maybe it’s a case of the cheque’s in the post or the post office
is choc a block with cash awaiting delivery to my house any day
soon I expect.

regards from a fan from finland ,cheers benkku

:blush: :confused: :open_mouth: :smiley: ,double post

Hiya…not to late to join am i

looks like its to late for this pair of yesteryear motors
John

bma.finland:

regards from a fan from finland ,cheers benkku

hiya,
Thanks for that BMA now that is plenty big enough for the “little 80 scania”,
four maybe six wheeler rigid yes, articulated vehicle no, nothing less than
110 which I have driven please.

grumpy old man:

Lawrence Dunbar:
My dear old mam allways told me not to speek to strange men, So count me in as there is nowt strange about owld Harry, What you see is what you get a whiskey drinking retired owl driver, still at the whiskey but not driving wagons, & I know which one I like best Eh. Regards Larry.

I’ll join if he’s buying the drinks, an Islay for me Harry.
Looks like all this adulation has been too much for t’owd lad, he’s gone AWOL.

He’ll be laid there in a cloud of whisky fumes having beautiful dreams of Scania 80’s
And Larry Dunbar, I’m shocked :open_mouth: It’s Scotch WHISKY and Irish WHISKEY. :wink:

Sorry about that Brian I should have also mentioned The English Whiskey too, I have tried it & its very nice. Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

grumpy old man:

Lawrence Dunbar:
My dear old mam allways told me not to speek to strange men, So count me in as there is nowt strange about owld Harry, What you see is what you get a whiskey drinking retired owl driver, still at the whiskey but not driving wagons, & I know which one I like best Eh. Regards Larry.

I’ll join if he’s buying the drinks, an Islay for me Harry.
Looks like all this adulation has been too much for t’owd lad, he’s gone AWOL.

He’ll be laid there in a cloud of whisky fumes having beautiful dreams of Scania 80’s
And Larry Dunbar, I’m shocked :open_mouth: It’s Scotch WHISKY and Irish WHISKEY. :wink:

Sorry about that Brian I should have also mentioned The English Whiskey too, I have tried it & its very nice. Regards Larry.

Oh! so it’s you that has an illicit “moon shine” in the Kielder is it Larry,Wey hey The Lads !!! Cheers Dennis.

Dennis, too much info here man, Ah didnt say I was in anyway connected with the distilling of this lovley tasting beverage, But its not Keilder, its CoquetYou should try it sometime Im sure you will enjoy it Not cheap mind but well worth the money, Regards Larry.,

Dave the Renegade:
Large stocks of knotted rope are being shipped in ready for the Christmas orders !

Dave, the Harry Gill Soap On A Rope, brilliant :smiley:.
It’s just what every lorry driving dad needs as a stocking filler this Christmas.
I can see where this enterprise is going.
Splash it on Harry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Dennis, too much info here man, Ah didnt say I was in anyway connected with the distilling of this lovley tasting beverage, But its not Keilder, its CoquetYou should try it sometime Im sure you will enjoy it Not cheap mind but well worth the money, Regards Larry.,

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh sounds nice might have to try some

Well Ang its called Black Rory, Have a look on line for it Its a Rothbury Firm that makes it, Its a Blened but very smooth indeed whiskey, My daughter in law Our Helen got me some to try, & it went down a treat, Regards Larry.

mushroomman:

Dave the Renegade:

Dave, the Harry Gill Soap On A Rope, brilliant :smiley:.
It’s just what every lorry driving dad needs as a stocking filler this Christmas.
I can see where this enterprise is going.
Splash it on Harry.

Knotted rope aftershave " a must for every lorry driver " we could be on a winner. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Aye its a pity they introduced the Diesel Deodorant Before Harry became famous, He could ahve taken the credit for it, But never mind Imoily is the next one with a hint of malt , But mind you its only for the brave, he who dares wins, isnt that right Harry, It is in my book anyway, Regards Larry.

“H” is definitely keeping an extremely “low profile” at the moment unless,of course,he’s very busy opening all the brown envelopes that are/will be flooding through his letter box !! North Western Fan Club member No 12.

matatCome on lads give him a chance to recover from The Harry Gill Fan Club, Hes most likley gone to his hidey hole to relax & have a few malts that he hides from her indoors, Its a bit like my good lady, she calls whiskey of any discription fire water, What a bloody shame, I dont take any notice mind I have mine in my cabinet, where I keep my Malts plus a few more bottles of sheer nectar to ones lips, Of course one has to enjoy what is on offer at that time of the day, of course in might have been night, Who Knows I dont Im quite pist, Well I must be I cant spell ■■■■■■ right, Regards Larry… Phe S, Ive just poured myself another S/Malt, In a Harry Gill Glass, OOPS The blooody bottle is MT, Larry is being a naughtey boy ■■? Agen, Oh dear, Please forgive me, Regards Larry.

Bewick:
“H” is definitely keeping an extremely “low profile” at the moment unless,of course,he’s very busy opening all the brown envelopes that are/will be flooding through his letter box !! North Western Fan Club member No 12.

hiya,
All this adulation and talk of blue plaques is leaving me speechless,
will I ever be the same Harry I always was, Oh’ and Dennis I don’t
know if you are aware but anyone who was genuinely born along
St Georges Quay is allowed to call him/herself “A Slinger” and this
honour is of extended to me of course, seemingly this title is nearly
equal to a knighthood, should I really be wearing jeans and teeshirt.

Harry my man you shuold be wearing a crown, Dont you realise that you are now famous & should be wearing a CROWN, ON THIS THREAD, Regards Larry.