Stuart taylor international

I had some customers who got upset because i had bought a new mercedes car. I have to agree ( with a smile on my face ) that a helicopter might just be a little ott. Did you get the vat back on it ?.

sorry it took so long to find :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Does anyone remember murdock one of the last drivers for S Taylors a good friend of me dads.

I can’t say I remember much about the company, but do remember them parking at Victors and remember the girl driver (didn’t she marry a driver on G&S?)
it says her name is Kathleen Haydon in the magazine, but I thought it was Dana, or am I confusing her with someone else?

Ah, Dana

Dana died on Dec 2000 i think between Granada and malaga when driving for aardvark international (howard Clayton). She was married to Aidan who work for Avialink, dont know if they worked for Taylors, I know they did a spell for RH, G&S as a double man team. No the person Iam after was Murdock, he drove over 500kms out of his way to see me dad in hospital in Avilla. Last time my dad saw him was in Poole just before taylors went down.

He had Murdock on a number plate in the window

Aidan was living in gibralter last i heard think he was doing a bit of driving for silver wolf out of marbella.

Steve Rogers:
Aidan was living in gibralter last i heard think he was doing a bit of driving for silver wolf out of marbella.

Yeah I heard that too. Also I heard that he was driving a four wheeler on Gib?
are silver wolf still running?

Yeh they call themselves wolf international now they are still in and out of gib every day, last i heard of howard clayton he was doing agency work for waitrose in bracknell.

I am still looking for MURDOCK?

Does anyone know his name and what hes upto?

I think his name was Murdock because he was crazy like Murdock from the A-team

K.Adams:

It’s been a few years since I bumped into Murdock but I know he keeps in touch with Roy Fox, next time I speak to Roy I’ll ask him what the mad man is up to.

As for his real name, everyone I know just knew him as Murdock.

Ross.

Does anybody remember a couple of lads who used to do a bit for Stuart they were Mike Tudor and Mike the fish fishwick.

bigr250:

K.Adams:

It’s been a few years since I bumped into Murdock but I know he keeps in touch with Roy Fox, next time I speak to Roy I’ll ask him what the mad man is up to.

As for his real name, everyone I know just knew him as Murdock.

Ross.

Ah Foxy aka Bolton Mafia. Cheers matey my dad will be made up.

Yes, Silver Wolf are still in the game. there were a couple of them in gib this morning. They seem to have the Costa del Sol groupage business well sewn up. The other one i have noticied are Insight Freight Logistics, who are they ?. Seem to have a load of old Magnums doing building materials into gib.

K.Adams:

Does anyone know his name and what hes upto?

I think his name was Murdock because he was crazy like Murdock from the A-team

Hey next time you see foxy tell him bilko has been asking after him.I knew him when i lived in bolton and when i ran the eu.Im ret injured now,last time i saw him was in calais yr 2000 aprox,like to hear from him again.

Cheers Bilko

PJK:
Insight Freight Logistics, who are they ?. .

dont paul this is all i found.

Insight Trans Logistics > Inkberrow Freight Carriers And Haulage
Tel: 01386 791534 - Priory Piece Bsns Pk Priory Fm La, Inkberrow, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR7 4HT (7.86 miles)

i found this on the net

youtube.com/watch?v=GaJhN0iTKWo

Mullets and quality motors ahoy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: