EURO PSL.Portsmouth office

truckertim:
Yeah I remember them all with great fondness, worked for them as an owner driver for 5 years, remember going into Malden regularly around lunch time friday, only to get loaded and leave by about 11pm :blush: Alan Jerrim took over from Patrick and the mileages became a little more realistic ! Other people there I remember well were Heather & Chris

Hello Tim you old tart. Its Dennis here used to have the old green DAF 3300 on PSL. How the bloody hell are you. Last I heard you bought a van and was doing courier work out of Gatwick Airport. Im now living in Kent on The East Sussex Border. Im retired now but I finished up with 7 trucks of my own, but there all gone now. All I do now is â– â– â– â– â– â–  work for Abnormal Loads National and International.
if you pick this up give me youremail address and ill send you some pics and contact details

Anyone worked for them,in the late 1990`s.Katie Scully in the office.Now in Maldon,and still use Portuguese owner drivers on Garland Laidley lda,hanging garments.Richard Peacock was TM.And Bob Garnett went on to Garnett eurotrans,heard he was ill,hope he is ok,his dad was customs officer.

remember them well.

richard ran his own trucks or still does either way with the girl from the office her name escapes me

what about the infamous patrick and his aa maps :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah I remember them all with great fondness, worked for them as an owner driver for 5 years, remember going into Malden regularly around lunch time friday, only to get loaded and leave by about 11pm :blush: Alan Jerrim took over from Patrick and the mileages became a little more realistic ! Other people there I remember well were Heather & Chris

was that vince’s scania ■■?

who can forget alex. r.i.p

the firm from birmingham who’s name escapes me. old iveco 380 turbostar. dave luff. heather+chris that them. they had/still do ran some lhd 143/420’s soap on a roap drove for them. cant think of any other subbies at the mo. no doubt 3 am in the morning i will get a brainstorm :smiley:

Yeah i remember Alex well, did the Brintons run for many years. Sorry, I don’t know a Vince the picture is of my motor! :smiley:

sure it was vince. â– â– . last i heard you had a courier business in hook >â– â– ? am i correct â– â– . who was it who had the blue scania only running on half a engine â– â– . sounded rough but kept going.

No, my name’s Tim and you’re right I did start couriering but gave it up after 4 yrs and went back on the artics, the guy with the blue 142 was also called Tim, he eventually
dumped it in London and bought an old F10 which was just as bad!!! :frowning:

Fading memories mate.remember my jacknife
near maldon â– â– .you took the trailer to Pompey.

heather and chris started fridges,didnt think it took of too well.Poruguese manager in Pompy called Garcia,went to Maldon depot.Did you know the staff at Maia and Aboboda,Fatima in Porto,and the grumpy warehouse manager at Maia.Was garlands.

I think you will find that Chris is back again and starting up again in transport. At the moment he has just one Scania on the road but is looking to put more on.

Alan Jerrim went to manage Interoute,(Green/red trailers),then started a company.PSL were good payers,rates not bad.The garland warehouse(the old one),blind reverse in from the busy street.A nurse tired after working a night shift,ploughed in my 142,3 weeks in scania garage,the insirance thought i was a small van,and panicked when told a large camion pesado,got my lost trip money back,quicklt too.The nurse mistook the pedals,road was wet,and just skidded.We would load marble/shoes/clothes in the mountain villages around braganza/guimaraes/braga,told loaded in 2 hours,pull out 12 hours later,then join the queue at Lassens,all night.

toby1234abc:
Anyone worked for them,in the late 1990`s.Katie Scully in the office.Now in Maldon,and still use Portuguese owner drivers on Garland Laidley lda,hanging garments.Richard Peacock was TM.And Bob Garnett went on to Garnett eurotrans,heard he was ill,hope he is ok,his dad was customs officer.

Unfortunately i do; We were PVF Transport when BI went skint.
How could we forget!

Benson, Halimatrans. visiting DaveL on the way back to Morocco.