Story So Far

Returned to work after Christmas to be told by the boss he couldn’t afford to employ me any more [emoji49] but after ‘the look’ he said he’d pay me till the end of Jan. [emoji106]
Paid to sit at home sounded good, wouldn’t take long to find another job. After all there’s a driver shortage, right.

So being a bit picky I started looking for a job that would pay enough to keep the Mrs and the kids happy.
After Couple of weeks nowt happening so the wife suggested doing my class one.

A quick Google for a local school and gave them a ring…
Be middle of Feb before we can fit you in, when do you want to start, said the lovely lady.
Yesterday, I said [emoji23].
Oh, I’ll see what I can do for you…
An hour later she called me back, not you in with another place, he only has one truck but he’s good and can train you Sat Sun Mon, test on Tue. It’s that ok .

Gave him a ring, and had to do trading in wagon and drag, not a problem I said.
Did three hours on Sat and instructor said he was going to cut my training to 3 hours a day and charge me less cos that’s all I’d need [emoji4]
Oh I forgot to say he was going on holiday on the Tue, so I’d have to take wagon on my own for test. [emoji108]
Anyway PASSED [emoji4] with three minors, one was a shunt, hesitated at a junction and didn’t let him see me check blind spot.

Started last week as a box jockey. So see how it works out [emoji123]

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

Seems legit

Congratulations, but “Oh I forgot to say he was going on holiday on the Tue, so I’d have to take wagon on my own for test.” :question: You have a 102 :question:

manski:
Congratulations, but “Oh I forgot to say he was going on holiday on the Tue, so I’d have to take wagon on my own for test.” :question: You have a 102 :question:

[emoji4]

Overshot the runway a tad at the end there

manski:

You spoilt my fun their. Was waiting for some [emoji39]

Sorry :cry: