New member new job

hi there everyone,
im new on this site . i just had an interview for a job to-day & got a phone call this evening to say i was successful .after undergoing tests @ the hospital today, :smiley: :smiley: i havnt got bowel cancer what a day! to give me the edge with the job situation i offered to work the first week for free . to all the guys out there job searching dont give up.now im off to do the lottery as it comes in threes! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

gorby1:
hi there everyone,
im new on this site . i just had an interview for a job to-day & got a phone call this evening to say i was successful .after undergoing tests @ the hospital today, :smiley: :smiley: i havnt got bowel cancer what a day! to give me the edge with the job situation i offered to work the first week for free . to all the guys out there job searching dont give up.now im off to do the lottery as it comes in threes! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome along and you’ve had a cracking day!

Good luck with the new job but I would suggest that you don’t mention the bit about working for free again, and if they bring it up just look blankly at them.

Good luck, and here’s a tip for all first-day drivers. Find a gear it will move in then don’t change gear until you get out of the yard.

Kep on truckin’ fella!

Well done on both counts of news today pal, but offering to work a week for free is criminal, without putting your fire out whats stopping him getting rid of you after the first week.

Good luck, and here’s a tip for all first-day drivers. Find a gear it will move in then don’t change gear until you get out of the yard. :laughing: :laughing:

Very funny.

Congratulations on both parts mate.

nice one pal :wink:

Harry Monk:
Good luck, and here’s a tip for all first-day drivers. Find a gear it will move in then don’t change gear until you get out of the yard.

that’s a good tip :wink:

I remember being told about someone doing that :wink: in a F10 while they tried to get the range change working ( not long after telling the trucks owner they had driven them before ) - this was quite a long time ago :wink:

Well done mate,good luck in the new job.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome gorby1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC and much more…

well done mate and welcome to the forums, you will find plenty of good information on here,so dont be afraid to ask.
whats the numbers for the euromillions this week?

welcome along i hope you are a bit mad bacause it help to be when you are on here :laughing: :laughing: .a big well done on getting that job :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck with it

to give me the edge with the job situation i offered to work the first week for free

I hope you get more than a week out of them then :confused:

Another congrats and good luck from me. :slight_smile:

Pssst. Couldn’t pm me with them lottery numbers could ya? :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck with the weeks work
lets us know say in a months time
if you are still at the firm,I agree
with those who have posted ,Not
to work for Nothing,YOU may be
fortunate and the boss is a
good ,Un and then maybe not??
Let us hope that you can
Prove us wrong, that would be great.

Good luck with the job :smiley: :smiley:
Keep us posted on how it goes

Stu

hi there,
thanks for all your kind comments lads ,as for working the first week for free ,my boss wont let me he’s insisted on paying me properly from day 1, so it was a gamble that paid off. this looks a good site though.i just want to tell the guys that are out of work dont give up.

migs69:
Another congrats and good luck from me. :slight_smile:

i dont know if my luck wil be that good mate but a bird zb on my jacket to-day so we did the lottery lol!!! just been to put my stuff in the wagon to-day my boss wont let me work for free !!! im really looking forword to getting back to work …

Pssst. Couldn’t pm me with them lottery numbers could ya? :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

WELCOME,well done and best of luck in the job,good news breeds positive thinking…works for me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: