Speeding ticket

Dr Damon:

HGV:
I was caught doing 40mph in a 30 in a coach just coming out of Patrington into the national speed limit.

I got offered the speed awareness course and ended up at that Freedom centre on preston road.

Listening to them drivel on was boring and they hated it when i told them they was wrong on speed limits for coaches lol

Ha drivers like you do not deserve to hold a vocational licence. I can also assure they did not hate what you said at all. They would just have thought…Oh dear another moron who has no idea about safety on the road.

With drivers like you driving coaches they definitely have got the limits wrong. Try asking any parent whose child has been killed by some moron doing 40 in a 30.

Drivers like you are part of the reason we will all be controlled by robots and computers very soon.

And kittens,don’t forget the kittens.

tell them both you and your misses were driving around the same time and could they please clarify if it as a male or female driving at the time so you dont get into trouble for the wrong person taking the blame.offer that if it was a female it was your misses.if it was male it was you.your not trying to evade the issue but your asking them to clarify to keep yourself right,you need to know who admits guilt…they will look at the pic…pull the video and examine it.if they cant say male or female,then theres the loophole.my misses is a kinda blonde barbiedoll type,and im a grumpy old git.(thats how i described us to them for mine).they called me back the next day and could only say it kinda looked like a male but they couldnt be sure.i just took the course anyway as it was more bother than it was worth.sit in a corner ,avoid eye contact,and you should get left alone.its not a pass /fail,just attend. i never said a word from when i got in,till after i got out.just a cpl hours of complete and utter waste of time useless boredom. in your case,then if they say it looks like a woman,then that will no doubt be correct as you tend to look like a bit of a fanny on here… :smiley:

Tell them that you are gods gift and that you enjoy ■■■■■■■ people, with a bit of luck they will lock you up and throw away the key.

Dimlaith:
Tell them that you are gods gift and that you enjoy ■■■■■■■ people, with a bit of luck they will lock you up and throw away the key.

I doubt for a doing 40 in a 30 they would do that to be honest. I don’t think they would throw away the key, there would be a public outcry to say the least.

dieseldog999:
tell them both you and your misses were driving around the same time and could they please clarify if it as a male or female driving at the time so you dont get into trouble for the wrong person taking the blame.offer that if it was a female it was your misses.if it was male it was you.your not trying to evade the issue but your asking them to clarify to keep yourself right,you need to know who admits guilt…they will look at the pic…pull the video and examine it.if they cant say male or female,then theres the loophole.my misses is a kinda blonde barbiedoll type,and im a grumpy old git.(thats how i described us to them for mine).they called me back the next day and could only say it kinda looked like a male but they couldnt be sure.i just took the course anyway as it was more bother than it was worth.sit in a corner ,avoid eye contact,and you should get left alone.its not a pass /fail,just attend. i never said a word from when i got in,till after i got out.just a cpl hours of complete and utter waste of time useless boredom. in your case,then if they say it looks like a woman,then that will no doubt be correct as you tend to look like a bit of a fanny on here… :smiley:

I do have the look of Kate Moss, a lot of people have told me. You might be onto something here.

i wouldnt have thought looking like a scummy junkie skank ho tramp was much of a claim to fame,but hey ho…each to their own??

dieseldog999:
i wouldnt have thought looking like a scummy junkie skank ho tramp was much of a claim to fame,but hey ho…each to their own??

Its never done me any harm to be fair, but I can get away with it as my wife resembles George Clooney so it takes away the whole image thing of me.

UKtramp:

Mark500:
Tell them that your a refrigeration engineer TROLL …

Yes never thought of that sensible suggestion, your amazing.

What does his amazing have to do with all this?

the nodding donkey:

I find the whole statement amazing.

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

I find the whole statement amazing.

1370.gif

snoopers.co.uk/product/laserstar-pro-elite

This works brilliantly, a bit expensive and no doubt its possible to get fined for having it (location dependant) but you’ll never have points on your licence. Hard wired in and covertly installed its invisible…

dieseldog999:

Excellent description of Kate Moss by DD… :grimacing:

I was shocked to see this thread and find it hard to believe that old ‘dances with fridges’ has been caught speeding.

UKt surely your pulling our todgers. Please tell me your pulling mine at least.

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
Try…

Asking them the reason for the removal of 30mph repeater signs.

The truth of ‘it’s a good way to raise revenue’ isn’t the answer they’ll try to fob you off with.

The lack of 30 mph repeater signs,together with unnecessary variations and arbitrary reductions of the limit,on roads previously designated for 40 mph + speeds,let alone NSL,seems like a case of if it looks like a conspiracy to criminalise drivers in that regard it probably is.On that note probably add the usual political agenda of making road journeys less attractive v rail.What’s the betting that the dual carriageway in question is a strategic alternative route to using over regulated motorways.Just like the silly limits and camera blitz on the A 217. :bulb:

Would it not be easier to use your eyes and observe the signs. I mean anyone who does not see a big round sign surrounded by a big red circle is not paying attention.
Speed limits are there for a reason and as CC says why not just stick to them and you will have no hassle.

All this crap about your allowed to do an extra few mph over the limit and they will not bother you. Do you realise how little time that actually saves?
Maybe the police are out to make money and good luck to them if drivers are so ■■■■■■■■ stupid.

Dipper_Dave:
I was shocked to see this thread and find it hard to believe that old ‘dances with fridges’ has been caught speeding.

He’s also off to join the stobrat brigade :smiley:
He’ll be bashing bridges or getting stuck in a field in a town near you soon!!

On the NOIPs were it asked for drivers details just use this address

Vladimir Putin
The kremlin
Red square
Moscow 1
Russia.

Dipper_Dave:

Love the name “dances with fridges” D_D and is so apt. As not only am I an accomplished ballroom dancer but I also have a small claim to fame in the dancing stakes. I did a full tour of the television series of dancing on ice, I actually worked on the temporary ice rinks that we used to set up in theaters and outdoors in locations across the country. This is absolutely true and in the full season of doing this you would have actually thought that one of my fellow fridge men who are notorious comedians, would have come up with this name tag. None did. Beats fridge Jesus hands down. I do genuinely believe hat you are one of the greatest todger pullers of our time.

UKtramp:
This is absolutely true

That say’s to me that…

Other things you’ve said, perhaps in other threads aren’t absolutely true.

Dances with Fridges…

LMFAO.

Good one!

yourhavingalarf:
Dances with Fridges…

LMFAO.

Good one!

+1. Kevin Frostner.