Scottish, Cumbrian & North East Timber Thread

Yeah it’s tidy, I loaded along side it this morning!

Tartan11:
New lorry for John miller!

Excellent photo Tartan11

Kindest regards
CG

Hi CG, a while back I wrote to Rod Simmonds seeking permission to use photos from his collection, he readily agreed, so to keep your thread going, a few from New Zealand in the 1980s.
I have a whole heap of other stuff from around the globe, it’s just getting the time.
Oily

Timber 100b2519.jpg

Another gent I wrote to was Len Rogers, again a nice reply with links to his other photo albums.
Oily

My own timber ones are in short supply at the moment, anyway, a couple to add to the mix.
Cheers
Oily

oiltreader:
Hi CG, a while back I wrote to Rod Simmonds seeking permission to use photos from his collection, he readily agreed, so to keep your thread going, a few from New Zealand in the 1980s.
I have a whole heap of other stuff from around the globe, it’s just getting the time.
Oily

Hello Oily marra

Excellent photos marra. Many thanks

Kindest regards
CG

oiltreader:
Another gent I wrote to was Len Rogers, again a nice reply with links to his other photo albums.
Oily

oiltreader:
My own timber ones are in short supply at the moment, anyway, a couple to add to the mix.
Cheers
Oily

Excellent photos Oily marra

Many thanks

Kindest regards
CG

Hi CG, a month since last visit, so a few more snapped, also timber handling Aussie style see here youtube.com/watch?v=GJR8-djKOrc

Oiltreader IMG_4611-001.JPG

Oiltreader IMG_4610-001.JPG

JST on the move. Eddie.

JST 34.JPG

erfguy:
JST on the move. Eddie.

Excellent photo Eddie

Kindest regards
CG

oiltreader:
Hi CG, a month since last visit, so a few more snapped, also timber handling Aussie style see here youtube.com/watch?v=GJR8-djKOrc

Excellent photos Oily marra

Many thanks
Kindest regards
CG

Couple of ■■■■■■■■ loggers on the M6 today

truckfing:

Excellent photos trucking

Many thanks marra

Kindest regards
CG

Here’s another one of Scotties Foden taken coming out of Kielder forest.regards prattman.

prattman:
Here’s another one of Scotties Foden taken coming out of Kielder forest.regards prattman.

Excellent photo prattman

Many thanks marra

Kindest regards
CG

Thanks for your comments CG and wishing you all the best for your birthday the other day. regards prattman.

truckfing:

great pics truckfing. Where about on the m6 did u take them ?

I used to live in the Scottish Borders, now I’m a bit farther south.
I’ve been on this for a while now…

A couple of the local lads…

Jeff…

Thompson of Maryport seem to have a large amount of timber trucks not too sure where they are hauling from, though.