Scania S Series.

Grimsby,this afternoon.

Grimsby,N.E.Lincs.

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

IMG_8272.JPG

This guy spend lots of cash on truck but he keep it in fantastic condition :smiley:
I really nice guy.

Danne

Meer Truckstop

Temporary vehicle.
It does 8.3mpg on our work as opposed to 7.5mpg on the previous R450. Much MUCH better ride. Coach like. Vast improvement in suspension terms.

Mine goes on the road January

Tango Boy. -

That looks a smart unit and the colour scheme just red with silver radiator bars is one of the best I’ve seen so far

Be interested to see photo when it is sign written and hooked up to a trailer ?

Lucky you, its an S500

OzzyHugh:
Tango Boy. -

That looks a smart unit and the colour scheme just red with silver radiator bars is one of the best I’ve seen so far

Be interested to see photo when it is sign written and hooked up to a trailer ?

Lucky you, its an S500

Thanks mate, yep they’ll be more pictures to follow

tango boy:
Mine goes on the road January 0

Oooh, I like that :laughing: :laughing:

Couple from my travels

26214736_Unknown_Fotor.jpg

IMG_0032a_Fotor.jpg

Tim are you trying to say you’ve hit a bridge :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
Tim are you trying to say you’ve hit a bridge :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hope not lol

That looks well Tango,very smart.

740MICK:
That looks well Tango,very smart.

Cheers Mick

Is it on the road yet bud, if so I may have passed you on Thurs M5, there were about 4 of Emersons s/bound I was going other way.
Day before that there was an Emersons fuelling up on Frankley s/b, when I saw the back of the trailer I was thinking… ‘I’m going to get a coffee bought here’ :laughing: , but on approach it was a Volvo.
Looks a nice motor mate on the pic anyway.
Have a good Christmas.

robroy:
Is it on the road yet bud, if so I may have passed you on Thurs M5, there were about 4 of Emersons s/bound I was going other way.
Day before that there was an Emersons fuelling up on Frankley s/b, when I saw the back of the trailer I was thinking… ‘I’m going to get a coffee bought here’ :laughing: , but on approach it was a Volvo.
Looks a nice motor mate on the pic anyway.
Have a good Christmas.

Mid January she’s not the road, mrrry Christmas Rob have a great day

That will be a smart looking outfit Tango when its hooked up to a nice smooth sided tipper.