Tango boy's Suffering

Just spotted Tango Boy in a Scania. Must of been naughty and that’s his punishment:)

He’s spending a lot of time in the Scania lately, I suppose it saves getting his Mega shed dirty.

I’m the only driver at Emersons who starts the working week in a Mercedes and finish it in a Scania!!!
Managed Wed’s dinner this week, last week Tues dinner :unamused:

Week before that truck broke down on the Mon, had a Renault Tues/Wed, Thurs/Fri off, paid breakdown.
On the Wed of that week the truck broke down on the gaffer on the way back from Mercedes so it went straight back!!
It originally broke down a couple of weeks before Xmas, gearbox issues, went to Mercedes and had new brains fitted.
After that it Broke down again on the 23rd Dec, Mercedes fitter got me going.
I think it’s been back to Mercedes 6 times now, had a new clutch at some point can’t remember which time but when it comes back it seems fine but after so many days it pops up again and we are back to square one again :unamused:
It comes up on the screen starting off characteristics changed then it comes up clutch failed visit workshop every time there is a sequence i have learnt to do on the gearstick but its hard work!!! :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:
Just spotted Tango Boy in a Scania. Must of been naughty and that’s his punishment:)

Can’t fault the Actros for nighting out all week in but the Scania for a 57 plate and 853000 klicks is lovely to drive still :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

MR VAIN:

Can’t fault the Actros for nighting out all week in but the Scania for a 57 plate and 853000 klicks is lovely to drive still :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Try a 53 plate P low cab, two nights max then you get disability allowance :laughing:
BUT only 92k since its full refurb :unamused: :blush:

Drift:

tango boy:

MR VAIN:

Try a 53 plate P low cab, two nights max then you get disability allowance :laughing:

Used to do 4 nights out a week in a Y reg Iveco 17t rigid little cab that was hard lol :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Drift:

tango boy:

MR VAIN:

Used to do 4 nights out a week in a Y reg Iveco 17t rigid little cab that was hard lol :laughing: :laughing:

I new you would bite :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I used to sleep in a one man tent (two men not allowed :laughing: ) with no night heater except a turd in a bag :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

tango boy:

Drift:

tango boy:

MR VAIN:

I used to sleep in a one man tent (two men not allowed :laughing: ) with no night heater except a turd in a bag :laughing: :laughing:

Why not two men :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Drift:

tango boy:

Drift:

tango boy:

MR VAIN:

Why not two men :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: I feel a bit sick now :open_mouth: :laughing:
This is turning into the quote thread :laughing: :laughing:

Got the Merc back :sunglasses:
Anybody want in on when it breaks down again :laughing:

tango boy:

Thursday dinner :imp: :imp:

volvo keef:

tango boy:

Hope so im off Fri mate :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Mine is being retired Saturday mate, you can have that. Low mileage, one careful owner, never raced, rallied or used in the rain. :wink:

tango boy:

volvo keef:

tango boy:

Hope so im off Fri mate :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Wednesday tea time :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

the maoster:
Mine is being retired Saturday mate, you can have that. Low mileage, one careful owner, never raced, rallied or used in the rain. :wink:

Steady then lol

Wednesday/today 14.35, half way up a steep hill.

Can report ive managed a full day lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hooooraaaay !

Thursday afternoon then lol.