New Scania

Hi all, Anyone driven the new Scania yet? Seen a few passing on the roads, looks a nice motor…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a bloody lovely one that I’ve seen going up and down the M5 in red with a matching red trailer. Seen one up close at a yard near Newton Abbot. Had a bit of a look, didn’t want to be messing with someone’s motor so didn’t look inside but they look really nice up close. Don’t know about the weird position of the full beam lights, though.

Seen a few.They look Nice.
Even Turners have one on the road

iomex:
There’s a bloody lovely one that I’ve seen going up and down the M5 in red with a matching red trailer. Seen one up close at a yard near Newton Abbot. Had a bit of a look, didn’t want to be messing with someone’s motor so didn’t look inside but they look really nice up close. Don’t know about the weird position of the full beam lights, though.

I know, half way up the vehicle

Yes drove the S580 my gaffer had on demo nice to drive. If im being honest dont feel as good going up hills fully loaded as the old scania R580.

Colin_scottish:
Yes drove the S580 my gaffer had on demo nice to drive. If im being honest dont feel as good going up hills fully loaded as the old scania R580.

What’s the interior like? Big update from the old one?

I had one for 3 days. I’m a big fan. Best drivers truck on the road at the moment. Interior and features were bang on for tramping

My employer has one / some at another site and we had one on Demo from the same supplying Dealer. All the drivers on our shift were told we weren’t allowed to drive it because we hadn’t been trained? :confused: I looked at a Turners one on a loading bay and the chassis appears to be the same as the previous model and the cab has been changed.

Hopefully I get one soon [emoji1374]