Dirk segers belgium scania toplines

these are pics of my friends truck from belgium
his old one

the new one

GORGEOUS!! especially the old one.

personally i think i prefer the 4 series.

i agree, i prefer the 4 series, thats a cracking evening shot of it lit up

the 4 series was sold for top money to a guy in holland, it had over 900 thousand kms on went it were sold.everything on the r series was sponsored by company,s
like ppg paint bridgestone for tyres etc he has to keep the stickers on the truck till july next year as part of the deal

I think the new one looks miles better, just shows how opinions differ.

NB12:
I think the new one looks miles better, just shows how opinions differ.

I agree with you mate. The new one looks quality!

Either one for me, both look great. :sunglasses:

thanks allot guys for the positive reactions , iwould love to come to Petersborough next year !

little painting

segers1.jpg

I like both :smiley: :smiley:

both stunning trucks :smiley:

this picture has been tackin in Ostend truckshow the other Scania is a good friend of mine.

g.jpg

f%20(2).jpg

f%20(1).jpg

some of my otherone.

86954500.jpg

6413_112087727835_777897835_2226537_4394483_n.jpg

a few more

76539818.jpg

83513359.jpg

76539690.jpg

71729539.jpg

15qvzit.png

these trucks where my first once in order .

Any idea Dirk when the WSI model will be released?

I see you saw sense and started buying Scania. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

@ tony , yeah :slight_smile: the iron maiden volvo was 6 months old and 25000km went to the workshop of volvo for electricity problems, they workt on it and a few hours later he burnd of completly! ive bin in the cort for that 5 years now and i won the case last month! volvo a bunch of ■■■■■■■■ :wink:

The model is now in production in china and will be on the market januari 2011! they are making one sample now to see if everything is like it hase to be and then the full production .

all very nice dirk 4 series is the best by far tho! :wink: :smiley: