Dirk segers belgium scania toplines

lovely machines :sunglasses: i agree with mr sheen tho 4 the best :wink: :wink:

the pic with the new scania and empty skelly i really like, no show stuff but ready for work, really nice

Could you post some interior shots?.

Top photos mate, keep them coming!

interrior of my 460

gespot012do9sa0.jpg

interrior of my 580

Afbeelding_248.jpg

Afbeelding_247.jpg

a few more ! i allways do the interriors myself with the 580 and the R500 i have done the outside and the inside myself !!!

580 in 3 weeks and the R500 in 4 weeks :slight_smile:

'09  29.png

Afb0123.jpg

and a few of my R500 its not finisht yet ! some things will change this winter :slight_smile:

Afb0258.jpg

dirk that 4 series was absolutley mint :sunglasses: i like the interior of the r series very subtle and smart :sunglasses:

Great work Dirk on the interior mate, can’t beat the studded leather. :sunglasses:

realy nice dirk… wots with the leyland lynx interior■■?.. :open_mouth:

jody1980:
realy nice dirk… wots with the leyland lynx interior■■?.. :open_mouth:

wath do you mean ? i don’t understand it well ? :smiley:

the new 2011 style !!! :imp:

very nice paint job dirk, not sure about the extra ton of cow grill on the front though :laughing: :laughing:

Chopsticks:
Great work Dirk on the interior mate, can’t beat the studded leather. :sunglasses:

gotta agree there. If i could do something like that, id jack driving in and do it for a living.

They are absolutely stunning and a credit to you Dirk… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Love the 580 Interior. All the trucks are a credit too you. Personally I’m not the biggest Scania fan, but with them Scania’s specially the 580 that could soon turn a person into a fan :wink:

Keep on truckin

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

this is a picture of the model, 200 pieces limited edition , sold out in 5 days

dirk segers:

I have it, no 198 of 200… :slight_smile:

BTW, love the bullbar, it gives your Scania a more Scandinavian look. Looks great. Your are in the same division as Guldager now.
Are you coming to Nordic Trophy this year?

jonas a:

dirk segers:

I have it, no 198 of 200… :slight_smile:

BTW, love the bullbar, it gives your Scania a more Scandinavian look. Looks great. Your are in the same division as Guldager now.
Are you coming to Nordic Trophy this year?

I would love to but i need a lood otherwise its to expensive to travel solo!!!