Road Closed GPS

I’m using Copilot Truck GPS which is fine but even with active traffic it doesn’t seem to know about road closures is nightime roadworks.

Can anyone recommend an app based solution that does?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’ve got this and it’s spot on every time, no issues yet, traffic is awesome. It will re-route you around the road closures,and offer a different route in heavy traffic showing the time saved.

I’ve got a TT5150 pro trucker thing…will share the same ‘live’ traffic as ^ … if the closures get ‘put out’ over the airwaves, happy days and we think they are amazing bits of kit…no information and all of a sudden they’re the biggest overhyped ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ going! I downloaded the free trial of one particular ‘nav’, highly recommended by a Tramper who does UK work ( :wink: ) …used it for one night, couldn’t tell me of a simple closure on M4, deleted it…pile of ■■■■!

I have the TomTom GO Professional 6200 and the traffic hasn’t let me down yet, in fact going south down the M5 Wednesday night and I saw a rolling road block going by on the northbound carriageway, looked at my TT and less than a minute later it had turned yellow showing slowed traffic, can’t ask for a more responsive live update than that!

I don’t care what anyone says, the TomTom is still the superior satnav in my opinion (and that’s all it is - MY opinion)