Ray Whites Border Force Tug!

Some pics…

thank’s for that. surely there’s got to be a way you can recover your cost’s . at the end of the day ukba created these cost’s by acting on their unfounded suspicion’s.

For any Compliments and or Complaints please e-mail:

:laughing: :laughing:

m.a.n rules:
i’m not on f/b is there a link to this story elsewhere.

Why don’t you just click the link like everyone else has done instead of wanting people to spoon feed it to you? :unamused:

Is this the same firm that has a famous driver on for them??

Dont think theres a company anywhere that has a famous driver…is there ■■..

truckyboy:
Dont think theres a company anywhere that has a famous driver…is there ■■..

There’s quite a few infamous drivers too.

Luke is with them.

Beetlejuice:
Luke is with them.

Yes he’s quite well known isn’t he,maybe he could give us some info.

Rob K:

m.a.n rules:
i’m not on f/b is there a link to this story elsewhere.

Why don’t you just click the link like everyone else has done instead of wanting people to spoon feed it to you? :unamused:

I’me not on f/b either and if you can’t log on to f/b the link does’nt open

bobbya:

I don’t know about drivers but don’t they make lemonade?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

stuwozere1:

bobbya:

I don’t know about drivers but don’t they make lemonade?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I’me a secret lemonade drinker
R whites
R whites
I’me tryin to give it up, but it’s one of those nights
:laughing:

Mazzer2:
Unfortunately UKBF act with an arrogance that is second to none with UK law enforcement agencies and seem to go out of their way to alienate drivers, the ones at Immingham are probably the worst their whole attitude to drivers there seems to be just to annoy anyone passing through. Hand them 10 or 12 CMR’s in the correct order and you can guarantee they will shuffle them all about for you, had one take 15 minutes to read 3 CMR’s written in German and then she asked me what the load was I told her it’s written in front of you for her to reply I can’t read German or another who in a very stern voice told me that I should be aware that it is illegal to bring guns into the UK no [zb] Sherlock! Better tell the boss to cancel the next shipment of Armalites then.
Compared with what happened with Ray’s lorry these may seem trivial but having spent many hours being searched at various UK ports and nothing ever found you do have to wonder what intel they work off, and then they have the neck to start asking you to help them by asking questions about various people or who is bringing what into where and looked shocked when having spent 4 hours being held you don’t offer them any help which then just marks your cards for the next time.
With a change in attitude towards drivers they could probably gather quite a lot of low level int which if pieced together may help solve something in the bigger picture, but as long as they view every driver as a criminal then they shouldn’t be surprised if they are constantly met with silence.

I believe you are totally wrong, and being obstreperous with UKBF or HMCE will do you more harm then it will them. A simple question like, what are you carrying requires a simple answer. The answer depends on what they do next, if you lie, they will want to know why you are lying.

They go home when their shift has finished, you go home when the search is finished.

If you click the link it takes you here, just scroll down and you can read all the thread.

Wheel Nut:

Mazzer2:
Unfortunately UKBF act with an arrogance that is second to none with UK law enforcement agencies and seem to go out of their way to alienate drivers, the ones at Immingham are probably the worst their whole attitude to drivers there seems to be just to annoy anyone passing through. Hand them 10 or 12 CMR’s in the correct order and you can guarantee they will shuffle them all about for you, had one take 15 minutes to read 3 CMR’s written in German and then she asked me what the load was I told her it’s written in front of you for her to reply I can’t read German or another who in a very stern voice told me that I should be aware that it is illegal to bring guns into the UK no [zb] Sherlock! Better tell the boss to cancel the next shipment of Armalites then.
Compared with what happened with Ray’s lorry these may seem trivial but having spent many hours being searched at various UK ports and nothing ever found you do have to wonder what intel they work off, and then they have the neck to start asking you to help them by asking questions about various people or who is bringing what into where and looked shocked when having spent 4 hours being held you don’t offer them any help which then just marks your cards for the next time.
With a change in attitude towards drivers they could probably gather quite a lot of low level int which if pieced together may help solve something in the bigger picture, but as long as they view every driver as a criminal then they shouldn’t be surprised if they are constantly met with silence.

I believe you are totally wrong, and being obstreperous with UKBF or HMCE will do you more harm then it will them. A simple question like, what are you carrying requires a simple answer. The answer depends on what they do next, if you lie, they will want to know why you are lying.

They go home when their shift has finished, you go home when the search is finished.

I agree that giving them the smart answer will just give you grief and nowhere did I state that I had, the answer to the guns question was met with a roll of the eyes rather than a smart answer as that would have been at least 4 hours in the shed, with the German CMR’s did it need 15 minutes for her to work out that she didn’t understand what was written, it just made her look ignorant and out of her depth. As I said a different attitude from them could yield them snippets of intel that could turn out to be useful treat everyone as a smuggler and then don’t be surprised when they just answer in the negative to anything you ask them and last time I looked it was not an offence to answer I don’t know.
Coming from Derry you expect to get more than your fair share of tugs by customs however sometimes their prejudices blind them to what is really going on, as an instance whenever they entered Fleetwood to search lorries waiting to get on the boat or coming off it was noticeable that they very rarely searched English lorries, so noticeable that the diesel smugglers used English lorries to bring the diesel in this went on for years until one was finally caught, criminals are not stupid and can soon see when patterns develop.

by the way thank you to harrawaffa, rearaxle and malc for the info.

You had one who had 3 CMR, she asked you what you were loaded with, you said “it’s written in front of you.”

Saying I don’t know would be acceptable, saying Machines if you had loaded from or for JCB. Foodstuffs if it was Edible. Textiles if you could wear it

I don’t come from Londonderry I come from Yorkshire and never found a difference between East Coast, Channel or Western Channel ports.

Just saying

Surely any company involved in continental transport would be aware of the risks involved and have their own insurance cover in place to cover such risks . It is not the first time simeone such as this has happened nor will it be the last. It seems that everyone is happy for the tax payer to pick up the tab .

Wheel Nut:
You had one who had 3 CMR, she asked you what you were loaded with, you said “it’s written in front of you.”

Saying I don’t know would be acceptable, saying Machines if you had loaded from or for JCB. Foodstuffs if it was Edible. Textiles if you could wear it

I don’t come from Londonderry I come from Yorkshire and never found a difference between East Coast, Channel or Western Channel ports.

Just saying

All she had to do on seeing that she couldn’t understand the CMR’s was to ask straight away not sit there for 15 minutes making out she could understand what was written on them.
As for not coming from Derry then perhaps they see you in a different light, again letting their prejudices getting in the way of their judgement.

N.I Express:
Surely any company involved in continental transport would be aware of the risks involved and have their own insurance cover in place to cover such risks . It is not the first time simeone such as this has happened nor will it be the last. It seems that everyone is happy for the tax payer to pick up the tab .

If the police searched your house on a malicious tip off and caused damage do you think your home insurance would pick up the tab? When houses were searched by the army during the troubles if nothing was found then yes the taxpayer did pick up the tab, so why should this be any different
The damage caused in this case was way over the top for it to have been a routine search they must have had intel or a tip off from somewhere for them to conduct such an in depth search and given the fact that nothing was found then whoever gave them the information was obviously wrong.