Be aware folks!

Saw this on the BBC news

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-18787710

they would get a shock if they hijacked me 27 tonnes of rotting green waste and they would be welcome to it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

but it all sounds a bit fishy! how did they know what the truck was carrying ect :confused: :confused: :confused:

if i jacked a lorry i wouldnt drive 130 odd mile to empty it that is very fishy

It’s not exactly rocket science working out the contents of vehicles when their operators are dumb enough to advertise it on the livery.
Bottom line is the load is gone(whatever it was) & the driver is alive & uninjured…

One guy with a knife?

And he didn’t find a single opportunity whilst driving all that distance to overpower him?

I don’t think plod will be looking for any guy in a boiler suit somehow… :smiling_imp:

chris_g:
if i jacked a lorry i wouldnt drive 130 odd mile to empty it that is very fishy

wildfire:
they would get a shock if they hijacked me 27 tonnes of rotting green waste and they would be welcome to it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

but it all sounds a bit fishy! how did they know what the truck was carrying ect :confused: :confused: :confused:

How do you know he was carrying fish :laughing: :laughing:

Hat coat taxi bye.

Local news down this way said he was carrying high end cosmetics and the whole outfit was plain white and unwritten.
My guess would be they followed him from a certain multinational cosmetics/deodourant/washing powder/purfume/dogfood warehouse down this way.

I have a Bargain Booze depot down the road from me, all the wagons state quite clearly what they are carrying, “Booze”, there are plenty of places in this country I would not like to be taking a 45 in one of them :exclamation:

Derf:
Local news down this way said he was carrying high end cosmetics and the whole outfit was plain white and unwritten.
My guess would be they followed him from a certain multinational cosmetics/deodourant/washing powder/purfume/dogfood warehouse down this way.

Surely the driver should’ve known better than to stop?

Muckaway:

Derf:

Surely the driver should’ve known better than to stop?

The driver of the lorry was tricked into stopping in a lay-by by a woman flashing her lights on Monday evening.

He must have thought his luck was in :wink:

I cannot see how that load of fish was secure. He should have had a net!!