Any Comments ????.

If this is true it deserves some form of explanation.

insider.trucknetuk.com/viewtopic.php?p=678#678

This kind of behaviour if true is not far short of entrapment & shows just how low UK Customs officers really are.

Maybe “the point of loading” place in Belgium should have been, or, should be, checked out by the authoroties if he was being tracked?

Not really sure about this one?

the only explanation I can think of is

UK customs are [zb]'s and only interested in raising money

did coffee give them a coffee when he orderded them off… i bet we wont read that in a diary. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Er no it wasn’t me and I have mentioned having illegals in the trailer in diaries before so you lose that bet. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

C & E’s favourite film quote

“show me the money” Tom Cruise I believe

perhaps immigration is getting a bit like speed cameras, they have forgot the real reason that they are there.
just to remind them.

immigration is there to prevent illegal entry into the uk, it’s there to ensure that the people that are in this country are entitled to be here either because they are a resident or because they are a visitor, the third category is someone fleeing persecution in their own homeland.

my problem with this is that they have passed through a number of countries before reaching this one and if they are so desperate to escape persecution why care about where you have to live? at the end of the day anywhere has to be better than where you came from.

A number off years ago i used to do a regular inland clearance job, ex Harwich to Norwich Airport for clearance, 1 week it came in through Felixstowe, the trailer wasnt sealed which was unusual so i pointed this out to customs when getting the tranfer stamp, and to quote “what do you expect me to do about it , all we care about is getting the duty” that was me put in my place. so this story dont surprise me.

unfortunately, that is what we have to put up with :open_mouth:

A couple of months ago, I was coming back to the Tunnel from Abbeville early one morning, I passed several dark skinned gentlemen on the autoroute fleeing persecution :imp: They didnt have their wives or families with them though!

I mentioned this to the security team at Coquelles and also to the UK immigration who are based in France at the tunnel.

Not interested was the reply :open_mouth:

Last week I came back through Cherbourg and there are half a dozen blokes running wild trying to get into trailers while the drivers book on the ferries.

I told the ferry company clerk, he said we cannot do anything about it but I will call the police! I also reported it to the security at the gate to the port, His reply was, “there is nothing we can do, they have papers to remain in France”

There is not a way to stop this on our own, we need the help of the immigration, the £2000 per illegal smacks of speed camera partnerships or Blurs Stealth Tax

Absolutely amazing…and to think that we are paying the french to control the borders…and we`ve got the british customs working over there too…and they still cant stop them getting on the trailers…so what chance have we got…we need someone to fight our cause …and to put the blame on someone else for a change…including the drug smugglers…