Pictures of your truck.

Been flown to Barcelona (and living in a hotel ) to drive this as the company are short staffed and very busy . A good bit of kit it is too

Six months in from getting the German Bedford , it looks the ■■■■■■■■ but I’d rather have my space cab daf back :astonished:

Kate Jane
8ACDFDA7-A3A3-4836-B392-936911A92301.jpeg

Having ‘fun’ wallowing in the mud.

FH500

^^^well smart in red.

:open_mouth: :sunglasses: :smiley:

mrginge:

Punchy Dan:
From today

A somewhat back handed compliment but…I don’t like Foden’s but your thing is impressive at its versatility including the trailer :sunglasses:

Punchy Dan:
:shock: :sunglasses: :smiley:

mrginge:

Punchy Dan:
From today

A somewhat back handed compliment but…I don’t like Foden’s but your thing is impressive at its versatility including the trailer :sunglasses:

Well, I love fodens (never driven one though) and ERF’s (have driven) and I for one wish they were still in business.

Pat Hasler:

Geoffo:

Geoffo, you may find this funny :laughing:
When stuck in the snow on Wednesday I saw a nice black Volvo VN waiting for the truck ban to lift, on the doors were the company name and a picture of a European FH12, very similar to your truck, I told the driver “I used to sometimes drive a truck like the one on your door when I lived in the UK”
“There’s no such f*****g truck” He said. I went to my cab and produced a copy of ‘Truck and Driver’ to show him, he was so stupid he thought the photos were fake LOL.

How stupid to think that the pic’s were fake…

image.jpegnew livery .

Stopped for a 45 between deliveries on Monday morning

First day alone on the job (and first day alone in an artic) after a brief “trainee period” and they let me loose in this [emoji38]

Not actually my truck, by all accounts I should be getting an 18 plate. Here’s to hoping its a 510 [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

nomiS36:
Having ‘fun’ wallowing in the mud.

Looks quite good with the mud on the wheels a nice antidote to all the over polished shiny stuff.

On site last week

Too clean Mick [emoji57]
Must try harder [emoji23]

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
How to get a dead 8 ton digger 18 metres up hill through clay .

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Toddy2:

Real lorry wrong gearbox :wink: