My brand new ride

hey hey got a new ride this week a nice daf 75 310, its nice to have a bit of power on them hills :laughing:

took the pics with my phone they have come out well

Good photos there shaun.

310 on a 7.5 tonner :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

That should barely notice the hills, even fully freighted :laughing: :laughing:

Looks nice but someone has already managed to take the cover off the back of the nearside mirror! Not a great start! I drive 54 plate 75.310 DAFs quite a bit and find they do go quite well although they’re not the quietest truck in the land.

Paul

:wink: get it washed, :wink:

Jesus that forklift looks big on the back! :open_mouth:

Simon:
Good photos there shaun.

310 on a 7.5 tonner :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

That should barely notice the hills, even fully freighted :laughing: :laughing:

7.5 lol its 26t

repton:
Looks nice but someone has already managed to take the cover off the back of the nearside mirror! Not a great start! I drive 54 plate 75.310 DAFs quite a bit and find they do go quite well although they’re not the quietest truck in the land.

Paul

that was me cutting through to a farm in norfolk im gona see how much some metal protectors are :smiley: and yeah it is noisey

Andyroo:
Jesus that forklift looks big on the back! :open_mouth:

it is esp around your neck of the woods lol i was in yarmouth today at jewsons

and yes globby it does need a wash…please rain :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shaun mate, get used to losing the mirror backs i drive a 75 310 tipper and they come off with just a slight knock from a tree branch. We have four nearly new cf’s at our place and three of em have lost at least two mirror backs…mind you the roads we go down are pretty narrow in anglesey… :wink:

I’ve been pretty lucky with mirrors on my LF so far, but it’d had two new ones before I got it, from the previous driver…I do knock them nearly every day though…I’m just used to doing it slowly (most of the time) so they don’t come to serious harm.

Shaun…I was at our yard on Southtown Rd today after stopping for lunch at home, so I drove right past the road where Jewsons is at about 2pm…I’ll keep my eyes open for you if you’re doing Norfolk regularly.

Our 18 tonner has striker plates on the mirrors, noisy things…ting…ting…ting…ting all day.

Handy motor with it’s own foklift!

Nice Truck :smiley:

Shaun

How long have you worked for that company.
Also is that there bardon hill depot.
I delivered some office furniture to that depot when they had just built it.
I was talking to a bloke there who was on agency and the where just training him to use the Moffett.
just wondered if that was you.
Mark

brit_mark:
Shaun

I was talking to a bloke there who was on agency and the where just training him to use the Moffett.
Mark

small world mark that was me eyball lol

shaun:

brit_mark:
Shaun

Mark

small world mark that was me eyball lol

I keep having to go back,they keep breaking the chairs,may see you next time.

Forget the truck! You must have one nice phone!!!

just noticed it’s rear steer as well, now thats handy if a little weird at times.