this weeks pics

like the 2 erf’s boooyyy :smiley: :smiley:

jody1980:
like the 2 erf’s boooyyy :smiley: :smiley:

told you i saw it jod… boooooyyyyyyy :unamused: :laughing:

Is that the farters motor daggy■■?..boyyyy :smiley:

Good pics again carl…tha McMurchys outfit is a beaut :sunglasses: :sunglasses: ,nice 2 see a mint trailer aswell not just a tidy unit…

GAV LAA:
Is that the farters motor daggy■■?..boyyyy :smiley:

rodjo thats the 1 :blush:

where did you take the pics? A few are locals.

lockerbie truckstop and tebay mate

GAV LAA:
Good pics again carl…tha McMurchys outfit is a beaut :sunglasses: :sunglasses: ,nice 2 see a mint trailer aswell not just a tidy unit…

Thanks it was me that washed it for him on friday night.
Breedy.

Carl:

Great pics all of em Carl, but as for the 143 now were talkin Quality :sunglasses:

hi mate great pics lots of nice scottish tackle on there,if u stop reguarly on lockerbie or tebay keep an eye out for my mates truck hes pulling for craibs in his volvo 610 with custom paintjob under the pat pallett name its well worth a couple of pics cos he works his nuts off on it!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nice pics Carl, got anymore pics of those Paul Thompson ERFs?? they are sharp!! :sunglasses: :wink:

Brilliant pics, a nice line up of trucks.

Nice pics mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

i’m shaw that the killoh man is an ex transexual world… :smiley: :smiley:

Lovely motor. Would love to see this in 4x2 spec with reefer. Cheers Carl.
Noticed their from Leicester with a Scottish connection. Any more info ?

shrek76:
hi mate great pics lots of nice scottish tackle on there,if u stop reguarly on lockerbie or tebay keep an eye out for my mates truck hes pulling for craibs in his volvo 610 with custom paintjob under the pat pallett name its well worth a couple of pics cos he works his nuts off on it!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That would be James (Buff) then :smiley:

he certainly did look after it more that the useless ■■■■■■■■ of the previous driver :open_mouth:

just a quick update, james is no longer working for Pat Pallett :blush:

Some superb Pics Carl, Thanks for putting them up.

Just as a wee request I suppose, would it be possible for guys taking Pics to get Rear End shots too ?. I’d find that very helpful as I sometimes refer to the photos for making decals as do a few other guys on here, problem is that finding shots of the back of UK and Irish wagons is quite difficult whereas a bit more available for mainland Europe liveries. I’d like to say thanks in advance and hope that you’ll be able to help.

Bossjock