Pictures of your truck.

kindle530:

Smart motor and in that colour you cant miss it:)

Tankerman24:

kindle530:

Smart motor and in that colour you cant miss it:)

yeah, it stands out a bit!

muckles:
My truck, with Tom my co driver looking for streaks to polish out :laughing:

Our van at the minute hoping to have this design on our trucks also, what do you all think?

Go-Haul Limited:
Our van at the minute hoping to have this design on our trucks also, what do you all think?

Looks good…erm…do you happen to transport race cars about and need a driver for your silver Volvo?
[emoji23]

nomiS36:

Go-Haul Limited:

Looks good…erm…do you happen to transport race cars about and need a driver for your silver Volvo?
[emoji23]

Thanks mate, we don’t transport cars as of yet. Where are you based?

A crappy phone shot of mine at Tadcaster today. Still bearing the snow-dirt as I’ve not been reunited with my trailer yet after a week!!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
From today

My latest, brand new truck, if you can make it out under the snow LOL.

Last nights work for a early Friday finish

Wigo91:

Hi pal I’m only down the road from Taylor’s he seems of put a lot more trucks on the road in the last year Or so. Am I right?

red7jase:

Wigo91:

Hi pal I’m only down the road from Taylor’s he seems of put a lot more trucks on the road in the last year Or so. Am I right?

Think he’s put a few on mate yes. I started January when he put my one on the road. Don’t know of his plans to put any more on or not, probably will when picks up again. Running about 20 odd units now I think.

Did I see you in burton last week you were heading out of burton to the 38? Thursday I think

Yes mate sounds about right about 8am ish?

Yes mate about then.

Punchy Dan:
From today

A somewhat back handed compliment but…I don’t like Foden’s but your thing is impressive at its versatility including the trailer :sunglasses:

Geoffo:

You should put that on the “Where Am I?” thread.
I wouldn’t know where, of course.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

My truck under the Orwell bridge before my first delivery of the day.

Geoffo:

Geoffo, you may find this funny :laughing:
When stuck in the snow on Wednesday I saw a nice black Volvo VN waiting for the truck ban to lift, on the doors were the company name and a picture of a European FH12, very similar to your truck, I told the driver “I used to sometimes drive a truck like the one on your door when I lived in the UK”
“There’s no such f*****g truck” He said. I went to my cab and produced a copy of ‘Truck and Driver’ to show him, he was so stupid he thought the photos were fake LOL.