Pictures of your truck.

Djdanj89:

Drift:

The new to me ride in the new to me company.
I am no longer moving forklift trucks, :wink: or driving a topline :open_mouth:
New pastures, new learning curve in a few days :sunglasses:

That bloody big tank looks a ■■■■■ to polish :open_mouth:

Was you driving into Chester today?

Not me, was in my car down that way going on the lash though :laughing:
I start the new job Wednesday :wink:

scotstrucker:

jamieh1990:
Been out most of last week in this week. Mind the ■■■■ eyed reversing. Still learning.

better than some of your colleges, i’v seen shunter’s in rdc’s having to reverse some of your colleges vehicles on to loading bays as they couldn’t do it with out wrecking the vehicles next to them

Haha we all have our bad days I guess.

All change for me. Been with them a month now. Best move I’ve ever made

Has it a door to shelter under or doors ?

I think most of my truck pics are when it’s sat there with the grille up and steaming like a power station amongst the scenery, over a pit or giving Goodyear shareholders another hefty return on their investment.

You can tell the picture is about 2 weeks old, as it’s sunny :grimacing:

Punchy Dan:
Has it a door to shelter under or doors ?

It’s the single lift up door. There nearly 3yrs old and still on there original rams. And being opened multiple times a day…

I expected better for it being a Merc…the 2014 transit I had before changing jobs has a better laid out dash and cab.

Waiting to load in Thisted, Northern Denmark complete with drivers mate for the week

This is mine to the last two years. :smiley:

Dunky123:
This is mine to the last two years. :smiley: 0

Best looking working truck on here that! [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredthered:

Dunky123:

It’s what I’d call “a good old work horse”.

My new truck

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bald bloke:

fredthered:

Dunky123:

It’s what I’d call “a good old work horse”.

It was the company spare truck for a few years so took a lot of abuse.
Crane is manual levers ,so no remote, happy days.
Duncan

Not mine but see this one on my way to work.

Still in service was in Camden NSW

Sorry mods didn’t know how to turn

Mazzer2:

Waiting to load in Thisted, Northern Denmark complete with drivers mate for the week

Best education they can get, being out, seeing new places, how the world of work is. Went out with my dad every day I could from the age of three. Map reader extraordinaire :sunglasses: in no time.

albion:

Mazzer2:

Best education they can get, being out, seeing new places, how the world of work is. Went out with my dad every day I could from the age of three. Map reader extraordinaire :sunglasses: in no time.

Agree great working for a company that allows them to come along and on the continent no one is worried that you have a child in tow. Although she now refuses to eat pork having seen the live pigs being unloaded and realising that is where her bacon came from :frowning:

Mazzer2:

albion:

Mazzer2:

Agree great working for a company that allows them to come along and on the continent no one is worried that you have a child in tow. Although she now refuses to eat pork having seen the live pigs being unloaded and realising that is where her bacon came from :frowning:

See, education :grimacing: . I remember some happy times with my old dad, I guarantee she will to.

Shiny shiny :sunglasses:

She’s dirty she’s old the gearbox has gremlins and the inside smells like a wet dog but I quite like her

mdourish:
My new truck

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

New :unamused: :grimacing: