Pictures of old American Cabovers and other junk

Bridge law for beginners :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hendrickson-intl.com/Bridge-Laws

Pictures Taken at the Husky truck stop in Edmonton Alberta July 1980

ChrisArbon:

great mother of God…

To drive that would be better than ■■■…

THAT is what I would call badass. Imagine cruising down the M1 at 2am in THAT!! At 70mph!!

download/file.php?id=36618&mode=view

The sleeper on that black kw looks like it has more room then my house I’d rather sleep in that 2 don’t suppose we could swap?!

ezydriver:

ChrisArbon:

great mother of God…

THAT is what I would call badass. Imagine cruising down the M1 at 2am in THAT!! At 70mph!!

Rat grey-they certainly take ugly to the limits. :laughing:

great mother of God…

Rat grey-they certainly take ugly to the limits.

It wouldn’t be my idea of ■■■ of any kind

But how in the hell could you be supposed to get the axle weights right? Put anything on that trailer and the steer would be off the ground. I’ll beg to be excused

David

Great to see some pre-digital 80’s photos. Thanks,Yorkyjoy, for taking the trouble to scan them and post’em. Here’s a few from this year so far.

Can’t think of a better place to post this,fans of American Trucks might be interested to know there making a new Smokey and the Bandit film search you tube for smokey and the bandit 4 the film trailer’s on there.

Hope they load the beer on pallets in this one ?

harry:
Hope they load the beer on pallets in this one ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There`s a Western Star thats been parked up in a field in Menston near Leeds/Bradford,for many years i dont know who owns it but its crying out to be saved ,Leej i think ,posted a picture of it

Whitehouse.

well i tought i bump this old threde up,good pics and some really good reading!

Reg Danne

taken in hull docks about 1980

4168621971_339d7466ed.jpgDid anyone see this KW when it came from the US and did a tour of Europe in 1992 ?

Yes i saw that here in Sweden at nordic throphy!

Reg Danne

Old post I know nice to my old mate wills gmc

Why are they not making cabovers any more?