em rogers

can we have a thred of old em rogers pics 70s and 80s please even 90s.iknow truckerash worked for them so some stories would be nice too. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ther cant only be trucker ash that worked for them on here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I know a couple of others on here, but dont think theres many more.
Here I am in my β€œprized” F10 - JSU 706Y ex Stuart Cameron Glasgow.

Was my first β€œproper” artic after starting at the bottom with Dodge 7.5 tonner then having a Seddy Akti 200 and a DAF 2100 rigid, then an F7 unit, a DAF 2800 then the F10.
Don’t know who took this pic, or where it was snapped (probably Canterbury/Dover area). In all the years i’ve been driving, never had a pic of β€œme”. Then my mate sends me this just a few weeks a go and asks; β€œyou were on Rogers, do you know who this is?”… :unamused:
I was about 23 years old at the time. Check out the shiny wheels, stripey bumper, flags and theres even a β€œBrummie” which I painted in EMR colours on the dashboard. Was proud of that lot :smiley:
Just a shame I had trailer EMR 27 on. One of the oldest and tattyest on the fleet.

HERE ARE A FEW OF MY DADS OLD ROGERS TRUCKS & SOME OTHERS

cheers ash and andy more please if you can. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

come on ash you must have more em rogers pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cracking pics mate even better now some are bigger did you work for em rogers :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

TRANSCON ANDY:

didnt nick garlick work for tof think hes a member on here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No my dad did from 1983 till 1995 thats him in the f10 his name is dave haigh , i took these pics on a few of my trips with him

Andy

THIS WAS HIS LAST TRUCK ON ROGERS