Photo Request - Ford Transcontinental

Hi all.

I wanted to ask if anyone has any picures of any Ford Transconti’s. Be it restored or old pictures from years ago. Also, would be nice to hear from anyone who owns a restored one (I know Roger from Hastings Transport already)

Here are some I have in my collection:
(note: I did not take these pictures. I do not own the copyright. I have no idea who took them or I would seek permision to post first. If they are your pictures and you would like them removing please get in touch and I will remove them right away.)

Check the link with my signature.There are several pics of the Transcon I had on m/e.

TRY this siteHERE
also try looking through this collection of SITES

brit pete:
TRY this siteHERE

The Transcontinental site is good and full of information but not been updated for two years which makes me want to set up a site in UK for them…

wheel nutz:

brit pete:
TRY this siteHERE

The Transcontinental site is good and full of information but not been updated for two years which makes me want to set up a site in UK for them…

Well, the Ford Cargo Fan Club will have a Transconti section. If you are interested drop me a PM

hi jpx 500p could tell some storys of that truck i had owned that for about 6yrs

Go onto Page 4 of this section Geezah there is a Transcon thread with about 5 pages and pics you might not have. Franky.

Try These Links
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40540

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28284

Should keep you happy for a while :smiley:

Hi The C reg transcon is owned by my other half he is in the April edition of classic and vintage commercials with some of his collection.

from gaydon last year

and the year before

there is a write up about restored transcontinentals in one of this months classic and vintage commercials magazine april edition

Here’s my contribution :slight_smile: