Ford Transcontinental

Here is one of my other halfs transcons

Ian don’t know what happened there so reposted them for you

Nice motor

SHE LOOK’S AS GOOD AS NEW WELL DONE.SEE YOU AT DONNINGTON

Here is another one of his I will try and load pictures of all his trucks and ones he has sold.

ford4428:

Nice pics Les :sunglasses: ,

RS2000 :smiley: , I had to look twice :wink:

brilliant, if any more please share, daz :wink:

ford4428:
Here is another one of his I will try and load pictures of all his trucks and ones he has sold.

Hi, is the KEV 108Y Transcon an ex - “Show-Haul” tractor? Looks like the same colour stripes down the side. A guy I knew from Eastbourne drove it if it’s the same one? Nice pics too…

brookie

My pix of JAR53N when on the 1975 Roadshow.

And JAR49N

This was a Ford Demo too so I am told:

Actually, looking at that foto of the “Demo” there is a name on the door that looks like “Bob Brace”.

One we had ex Glyn Johns also had Areg ex birds eye and S reg ex Kestralls
electricians nightmare throttle calble freezes. They were a bit like a Sed Atki ghia.

Hi ford4428
This Transcon Recovery got us underway and at 36 tonnes had no problems at all but took me through the lanes to the Yeovil Garage , the Driver forgot I had a dead engine and I needed my feet as well as hands to steer the Scania .
Regards Frenchy

Here’s one I saw at one of the South West Truck-fests back in the late '80s/early '90s.

I got a feeling it belonged to Harrisons in Cornwall, maybe someone can confirm this…

C964 XEX was also owned by Sea-Mar Heavy Haulage when new, does anyone have any photos of it in their colours?

They are their colours, A Ms just removed the 'SE and AR, off the sign-writing! Trendale Heavyhaulage also ran an ex-Sea Mar Transcon with docted Sea Mar sign-writing. Ill see if i can find a pic of it :smiley:

KEV 108Y was a Ford Motor Company truck when new. It then went to Baileys Transport in Norfolk who owned it for all its working life.

slagged off for reliabillity…but if u wanna LOOK good…thats ya motor! :sunglasses: