PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

It ,looks if our Dean ,…has gone on his hols …with out telling us …lol …Geraint

Hopefully you are well Dean, a few to keep the thread going, pics with permission from Len Rogers.
Oily

kenfig bill:
It ,looks if our Dean ,…has gone on his hols …with out telling us …lol …Geraint

How dare he!?!? I don’t remember seeing his application for leave. :wink:

Hi all ,either he is on holiday or the aliens have taken him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi all a couple pics of old port talbot

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

moomooland:

pete smith:
I think Bass had some day cabbed F10’s as well Dean, I know one of the fuel companies ran some as well, blue with yellow on the cabs, can’t for the life of e remember the company! C.P.L Petroleum? Cheer’s Pete

Here’s a couple more…

KVJ 98Y Ex Bulmers Cider, Hereford.

XHE 524T British Steel Rotherham .

A couple pics to keep this thread going ,I hear there’s an appeal for info on the missing Dean :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

revman:

moomooland:

pete smith:
I think Bass had some day cabbed F10’s as well Dean, I know one of the fuel companies ran some as well, blue with yellow on the cabs, can’t for the life of e remember the company! C.P.L Petroleum? Cheer’s Pete

Here’s a couple more…

2KVJ 98Y Ex Bulmers Cider, Hereford.

1XHE 524T British Steel Rotherham .

When I was tipping in Aldwarke the other day those Erfs had vanished ,someone said they are on Facebook?

smallcoal:
A couple pics to keep this thread going ,I hear there’s an appeal for info on the missing Dean :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Perhaps he’s been hijacked by facebook. Wait for the ransom note. :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:

smallcoal:

Perhaps he’s been hijacked by facebook. Wait for the ransom note. :wink:

Lets just hope Dean is OK and well , getting withdrawal symptoms MT.

Punchy Dan:

revman:

moomooland:

pete smith:

Here’s a couple more…

2KVJ 98Y Ex Bulmers Cider, Hereford.

1XHE 524T British Steel Rotherham .

When I was tipping in Aldwarke the other day those Erfs had vanished ,someone said they are on Facebook?

the last two,one erf ec14 & one Volvo F12 left on a low loader earlier this month,northbound

Hi all still no dean,here’s a couple of a celebrity member punchy Dan taken from a truck mag :laughing:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

A couple more

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Morning all,
My bit towards the gap left by Dean, while they search for him. Harvey

Marys Draw Bar ha!.JPG

Hi hrs ,it’s not like Dean hope he is ok bit strange he not replied or pm people

smallcoal:
Hi hrs ,it’s not like Dean hope he is ok bit strange he not replied or pm people

Probably busy at work. He must be OK because he very kindly posted some ERF NGC material to me this weekend. :wink: Robert

Dean is taking a well earned break away from the computer at the moment and i don’t blame him, as he does have another life away from Trucknet.

Most users on here do not realise the time and effort required to scan, collate and download the vast amount of material that Dean has posted over the last last couple of years .

When he comes back may be some members who ‘just look in and never leave a single comment’ will appreciate his outstanding efforts a bit more.

Spot on MML ! I’ve made the same comments in previous posts about the number of “silent nosey ■■■■■■■■■ that are always looking in but are too idle or illiterate to join in and post comment ! but I just sum them up as members of the " been nowhere and done nowt" crowd ! You are quite right that Dean is to be congratulated for all the diligent work over countless hours he has put in posting his Pal’s many hundreds of fine shots of motors from yesteryear !Cheers Dennis.

Seconded Dennis brilliant thread

smallcoal:
Hi all still no dean,here’s a couple of a celebrity member punchy Dan taken from a truck mag :laughing:

:smiley: :wink: