PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1) - #18675 by buzzer.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Couple more pics

2 Likes

Long gone now but remember them loading fruit in Southampton docks, also did lots of scrap metal, Buzzer

Here you go Dean, a row of Central Road waiting in Poole to get aboard and this was probably Saturday afternoon 1970’s, Buzzer NMP

Hi Buzzer - is this working again■■? I am not too good with technology but am struggling a bit to find my old photos■■? Are we using Part 2 now■■? Hope all well your end

So far…so good…
This link might help you get to grips with the new site.

As you doubtless see Buzzer and others are up and running. It`ll soon sort itself out.

Thanks Franglais - I am sure I will get the hang of the new set up eventually - when you get to my age any change is troublesome!!!

Fortunately the interwebby thing ain`t as awkward as a Fuller box. Although some are kicking over the traces at the moment I expect most of us will get the hand of it soon enough.
We can all help each other out now, to give the chance to slag each other off later on!

As I understand it the old thread with all the pictures has not migrated to the new platform in full - the text is there but not the photos - but it is hoped that the photos will come at a later date and to keep things running someone has opened a new thread with a slightly different name? - I am sure we will all be back to slagging each other off far too soon!!! - take care and thanks again

1 Like

Thats what I believe. So, we are all correct together...or not. Diesel Dave and Ricky said that the old site was heavy in picture content, one of its joys, but there are issues because of that.
IT will work… :grinning:

One coming out of Poole docks, Buzzzer, nmp

Thanks Buzzer, my name is Dave Rowe, I drove this old Furness Sed Ak for a couple of years back in the eighties, thanks again for the memories.

Dave did you drive one of these as well

Hi kns64, yes I drove one for Arthur Atkins at Hilton, Derby before they were taken over by British International at Sholing, then sold to Taylor Barnard, mine was an E reg. ending ANN. Still remember most of the drivers, happy days. Was this one yours?. Be nice to hear back from you. Dave

Dorchester I believe, Buzzer nmp

Bit of useless info Buzzer

nmp

Hi Dave that was not one i drove. I remember a few Derby drivers Eddie, Lenny, Simon,
Dave Bridle. Remember being stuck on the A34 with you when they had a bad storm and the trees
blew down. I did find a picture of E497 ANN I dont who dove that one all the Derby trucks were ANN or VRB I think. A couple I drove.
F22 OPO 002

one of Atkins

Regards Kevin

Hey up Dean this looks like a council 8 wheeler, Hampshire had some of these but this has a Dorset reg number, Buzzer

nmp

1 Like

Another from down your way Dean, Buzzer nmp
428349721_7325758687474307_429742898695417753_n

Sunday sesh, Buzzer
428332267_775256407963801_6356535464708089937_n
nmp