PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Morning dean a p burt are from portishead Bristol we used to run pallets of ink into them from sun chemicals ,we were in there every day ,I think they cut down on the warehouse a bit as we only take 1 or 2 pallets on the odd occasion cheers John

Hi, Dean
I still wanted to thank you for the photos you posted yesterday,
however, I would be glad if you could post more photos of trucks of the ‘70s and’ 80s from Italy, France and Spain (no more than 9-10 photos).
thank you again
MIMMO

Hi Dean,Pauls pic of YEV 777S,I don’t know who she belonged to in his shot but heres some shots of her with Alan Fry…before and after a head transplant :smiley: ,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

A03276p.JPG

That Mason Guy with the rabbit hutch on the back would be a tight fit for the driver, he looks like a big old boy. Another Guy, the one with the DIY signwriting looks to be a bit of a lightweight, Albion front axle by the look of it, wonder if it had the AV505, or maybe even an 0.400 series (whatever the one in the Reiver was) under the cab?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

DEANB:
Click on pages twice to read.

Hi DEANB,thanks for the photo of my old LPG lorry,GHX499W,lovely motors they were,mind,they used to wheeze a bit coming up Windy Hill loaded from Stanlow!!

“Rare Liaz,not sure what country its from ? Number plate looks a bit dutch but would be an odd
truck to have in Holland.”

I believe they were Czech.The plates on the one in the pic are certainly Czech from the old Commy era.

Oops, just saw the earlier post…

Geat pics again dean, in the pic with the red italian fiat, you can just see Michael fowlers atki eight legger raring to get out. a pic of which i think paul took.

A03552p.JPG

bazztrucker:
Geat pics again dean, in the pic with the red italian fiat, you can just see Michael fowlers atki eight legger raring to get out. a pic of which i think paul took.

Blimey, that was well spotted!!

anorak.gif

Hello DEAN ,lovely old picture of T E Jones Seddon , well i didnt know that had one of those ! Looks like scrap from Shotton or GKN Wellington ,would say it is ex Bulwark ,thank you Trevor

240 Gardner:

bazztrucker:

Blimey, that was well spotted!!

Don’t upset him, 240 or he’ll set the bears on you!

More like the “wild boar” ROF Lol. I used to work alongside fowlers in the 70s & 80s 240 , knew it strait off

I apologize

sm240:
I apologize

excuse me !!! :frowning:

FLOURPOWER SELECTION

tastrucker:
Hello DEAN ,lovely old picture of T E Jones Seddon , well i didnt know that had one of those ! Looks like scrap from Shotton or GKN Wellington ,would say it is ex Bulwark ,thank you Trevor

Hi Trevor, Hope you are keeping well,
Is that the same Jones’s that ran some coaches as well and morphed into Greyhound Plant hire, yard just off the A5 on the Knockin road? Cheer’s Pete

bazztrucker:
More like the "wild boar ROF Lol. I used to work alongside fowlers in the 70s & 80s 240 , knew it strait off

I see ROF is trying to pin the blame on you now Bazztrucker for the bear incident! I heard that the gun used now resides in Macclesfield !

Oh dear! Time to get my head below the parapet again! :wink:

High Dean on my way back from Frome market today I count the J.F.PEARCE trucks on my journey home, they do block haulage and have not seen any pictures on here as of yet so I am wondering if they are a newish company. For the record I past eight in all some artics some rigids with pups and four had return loads on. Just wondered how many they run and also I noticed that them dang green Eddie trucks are on the job now so it will be nacked before too long, cheers Buzzer.

PS. maybe Bubb’s can throw some light on this subject, just a thought.

No buzzer, they are an old established firm. I worked with the son of J F Pearce, at least i presume it was the son of J F in the 70s when we were both subbies for J S Bromilow of clutton, somerset. i started as an o/d by buying this foden off jeff bromilow, not me in pic. think Pearces only had a few lorries then, but i,m sure someone will put me right, brain cells going!!

Hi buzzer and bazz some Pearce for you ,also stobart took the block contract of Canute that’s why you don’t see any Canute carrying blocks :smiley: cheers John

image.jpeg

image.jpeg