Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Bristol crawler.
Oily

Bristol Ronnie 5026641163_702aa1ce22 rcc _b.jpg

Atkinson defender.

Thanks to DEANB for the pic :smiley: a cue for these :slight_smile: .
Oily

Atkinson Defender Alan S 26455205852_cdb6a59035_as o.jpg

oiltreader:
Bristol crawler.
Oily

Any more info on that Oily?

Definitely the past but what make and model NMP, Buzzer

Atkinson Defender

pv83:

oiltreader:
Bristol crawler.
Oily

All the gen here Patrick…tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Bristol_Tractors
Cheers
Oily

Buzzer:
Definitely the past but what make and model NMP, Buzzer

Hi Buzzer, a stab at A Ford AA model, bit of a likeness, specially scuttle area and cab shape.
Oily

Ford 31ford82662-1.jpg

Thanks to Buzzer and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: and the article on the Defender :smiley:
Three more for a full house.
Oily

Atkinson Defender Ronnie 8900659288_6b066bafa7_rcc o.jpg

Atkinson Defender Ronnie 8659014135_5df2bcc682_rcc o.jpg

Oily here,s one from the past (research tells me it was later a part of the "Peterbilt "stable ■■?also another tractorI had never heard of !!!

P1100820.JPG

P1100841.JPG

Cash Europa Mercedes-Benz delivering to Thomas`s Supermercado in Mojacar, Spain. Ray Smyth.

“BIMBO” bread van delivering to Dia% Supermarket in Mojacar, Spain. Ray Smyth.

Hopwells Renault delivering chilled food to a pub/restaurant in Wigan town centre. Ray Smyth.

20181030_133244-1.jpg

Bidfood DAF, delivering to “The Moon Under Water”, a Wetherspoons pub in Market Place, Wigan. Ray Smyth.

Thanks to backsplice and Ray Smyth for the pics :smiley: :smiley:

Hi backsplice, the old tractor has MM on the rad which would suggest Minneapolis Moline, in my youth a local farmer had a later model, like in the pic, quite a beast compared to the old Ford N types that most had. Come to think of most tractors I remember from that time originated from the States like Fordson, International, Case, Farmall, Allis-Chalmers, Oliver. Home grown was the Fergie, Davie Broon, Nuffield and Ford Major can’t remember seeing a John Deere in my young day.
Oily

MM Dave Eveland cc by 2.0 14726262632_77c7a648d6 DE_k.jpg

backsplice:
Oily here,s one from the past (research tells me it was later a part of the "Peterbilt "stable ■■?also another tractorI had never heard of !!!

Hi backsplice, have come across Fageol before and posted pics quite a while back, didn’t know about the Peterbilt connection but have read up on it here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fageol
a 1932 stake bed.
Oily

Fageol_flatbed_1932 BoKu cc by sa 4.0BOKU.jpg

How about this Fageol model, more photos and detail herehttp://theoldmotor.com/?p=138179.
Oily

oiltreader:

pv83:

oiltreader:
Bristol crawler.
Oily

All the gen here Patrick…tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Bristol_Tractors
Cheers
Oily

Ta Oily :wink:

Oily …bought this in an Opp shop for $5.00 "bargin "

P1100931.JPG

Oily a bit of past and present here as this Volvo F89 has just past its 40th consecutive MOT at MC Truck & Bus formerly Princes Commercials in Southampton, nowadays it is only used to transport the yacht that is on the step frame behind it, over the years we have run a few of this model and back in its day it was a force to be reckoned with 330bhp which today is nothing, cheers Buzzer