Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Sorry, the wrong way up. Sorry

Ham hoping nobody is getting boared with the pig caption competition, some rasher suggestions there, they need crisping up a bit, with this being about transport I suggest it is a roadhog doing a bit of tail gating, the roping suggests he could finish up as ■■■■■■■■■■ sausages :laughing: :laughing:
Oily

DEANB:
Anyone know what make this is ■■?

I think it’s an Indian TATA. Robert

kmills:
A pic from today, and Mrs kmills came along for a ride- she keeps me awake all night if you what I mean lol…

That is a beaut, cheers for posting kmills, proper truck :smiley:

kmills 20171125_191436.jpg

oiltreader:
Thanks to Buzzer, SCANTASTIC and malc step for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Oily

A bit of groupage on a bus in Ecuador…we need a caption and don’t make a pig’s ear of it :laughing:

Pipes, Pigs & People, if it fits, it goes.

rigsby:

oiltreader:

Leyland600:
Hi Oily, I think it would be fair to assume the Scania would be bound to enter the John Gunn fleet at Swiney, Lybster.
Cheers, Leyland 600.

The colour is right Leyland600, so could well be.
Oily

That raises a question in my mind Oily , when I holiday round Kinlochbervie Robert Elrick still operates his machines locally under Elrick and Gunn . Robert did a lot of work on the new road from Laxford Bridge and I wonder if John Gunn was involved with him on the plant side . Dave

Rigsby!!! Great to hear from you. Have been wondering how you were getting on. Hopefully the TLC is doing the trick
Regards
Johnny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Three today ex Southampton motors plus one I do not know, Buzzer.

23844560_1780330512267272_5093694181910479469_n.jpg

DEANB:
Anyone know what make this is ■■?

ashok Leyland by the badge

Old & Not so old today, Buzzer.

23031353_1995641087316435_690496989811885626_n.jpg

Thanks to Leyland600, DEANB, kmills and Buzzer for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Oily

Another Southampton wagon, Pitter go back a long way.

One for Oily. :wink:

cartra.jpg

DEANB:

Cheers for the pic Dean :smiley: I am only slightly more mobile of that old GMC :laughing:
Oily

Contrast in Scania with the latest design and a livery that kinda makes a not so pretty cab exterior even worse.
Oily

Richard 37935218514_5deddc5cfars _k.jpg

DEANB:

Hi Dean
I am sure I was stuck behind this rig at Liverpool docks. arrived 1972 offloaded 1974?

oiltreader:
Contrast in Scania with the latest design and a livery that kinda makes a not so pretty cab exterior even worse.
Oily

Looking at those two Scannies, it aint hard to pick out the better looking one,is it.?

kevmorrow:

DEANB:

Hi Dean
I am sure I was stuck behind this rig at Liverpool docks. arrived 1972 offloaded 1974?[/quote
Preferential treatment eh kevmorrow

More from Inverness area.
Oily

IMG_0234. ot JPG.JPG

On the A835, a load of timber slats and Dingwall in the background.
Oily

new ride on way to l.a.from canada 12.500kms never missed a beat nice to drive after some american c…p

stevejones:
new ride on way to l.a.from canada 12.500kms never missed a beat nice to drive after some american c…p

Nice. Quite a trip that is!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk