Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

gd one :smiley:

Thanks to stevejones, lurpak, Buzzer and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

AEC in New Zealand thanks to Trev Jones.
Oily

AEC Trev Jone 6.71 Detroit 13spd Roadranger gbox TM6_zpsd2971d9f.tjjpg.jpg

Re the frst AEC pic: Just clocked the driveline info and it occurred to me that it would make an excellent British-made lorry for an inhabitant of Leatherhead.

Then I realised that he probably couldn’t handle the Fuller 'box. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Re the frst AEC pic: Just clocked the driveline info and it occurred to me that it would make an excellent British-made lorry for an inhabitant of Leatherhead.

Then I realised that he probably couldn’t handle the Fuller 'box. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Neither could he reverse it 'cause the trailer isn’t on an “A” frame for “numpties” ! Great shot though pity “CF” isn’t stuffed onto the top deck among the sheep ■■■■ ! I’m not letting the ■■■■ out, he can stay there until we get to the abattoir ! then that will teach him to fall in love with a ewe, anyhow who gave him that pair of wellies ! Cheers Bewick :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DEANB:
This pic made me laugh ! :laughing:

Fergie! You’re services are required mate! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oily a couple from your neck of the woods North of the border today are they still going ? Buzzer.

20th June 2017 Lochinver,

P1010046 lochinver.JPG

Cheers Malc.

did they ever finish the hotel in locinver used to load there when on for g and s run by french i think

stevejones:
did they ever finish the hotel in locinver used to load there when on for g and s run by french i think

Don’t know stayed at this one,

P1010049.JPG
Cheers Malc.

ok malc tks the one thinking of was basically opposite the loading docks probably gone now tks

Well went to Cornwall for a short break in May, got relegated to the passengers seat, had to do somthing so took these. All taken on the M5/A3.

There’s more, just something a bit different
Ade

Hello Ade, I think there should be a “0” at the end of your Cornwall post…M5/A30. Kind regards, Ray Smyth.

Ray Smyth:
Hello Ade, I think there should be a “0” at the end of your Cornwall post…M5/A30. Kind regards, Ray Smyth.

Yes true I noticed it after I posted, but as I keep saying I have been ill :smiley:

How many years are you going to make that excuse?

Volvo

Buzzer:
Oily a couple from your neck of the woods North of the border today are they still going ? Buzzer.

Cheers for the pics Buzzer :smiley: , yes still going strong.
Oily

Thanks to malc step, lurpak, and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

A comparison, today and once upon a time .
Oily,

Offering of the day, Buzzer.

Retired Old ■■■■:
How many years are you going to make that excuse?

Wasn’t right before but will string it out for a couple of years or as long as possible :smiley:

A cople of Statics at Tamworth

Tamworth (1).JPG

Tamworth (2).JPG
One had a flat tyre the othe driver wasn’t taking the mick much lol

Ade