New class1 driver Stranraer/Castle Douglas

Hi everyone, was hoping for some advice on class1 work in my area. Good and bad employers, shifts etc. Don’t mind a couple of nights away each week but wouldn’t like any more than 3 if it’s possible. Anyone got any information? Thanks.

get yourself a fish supper and a can of vimto from moores chippy ( undoubtedly the best chippy you will ever find).

park up in the first layby you find on the 75 and write down all the names from the boat traffic that will constantly pass you while your eating your chips…
.then phone them up and ask for a job…

you will then get a job working out of cairnryan…

theres no more to it than that…end of story.

Fairly local to you haha what’s the chances, stay just down the road from CD.

Fairly easy to find work in D&G, just gotta look for the right job.

Various big players running out of Cairnryan on fridge work, Morgan McLernon, Manfreight, Sawyers & Mcburneys.

CD/Dumfries, you have TP Niven at Palnackie running tankers, curtain siders etc. Curries although the money isn’t great. Hayton Coulthard a bit further out at Ecclefechan & AW Jenkinson & John Miller at Lockerbie.

You’ve got all your timber companies aswell all flat out with work.

Believe most of these companies would have something that fits your needs. I work 4on 4off with a company running fridges off the boat at Cairnryan, pays well and have a good amount of days off.

Any questions, fire me a message lad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Young Tang .