m18 jct 1 & 2

theres a broken down abnormal load blocking lanes 1 & 2 causing severe congestion in the area. from 20.00 hrs tonight the said road will be closed for recovery
twitter.com/HighwaysYORKS/statu … 7688449024

Some breakdown, the load has moved forward and is hanging off the neck of the trailer!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Just what I needed on my way home, though I’ve got a couple more hours to go before I get near that, as I’m having a 45 at Southwaite on my way down from Glasgow

scotstrucker:
from 20.00 hrs tonight the said road will be closed for recovery

Come off J1, turn left, first right. Follow for a bit down to junction, turn left. Follow through Thurcroft and Laughton Common and come to a roundabout, turn right, follow to next roundabout and you’re at the A57. Turn right, brings you out at M1 next junction down.

Just go straight down M1,although the closures northbound,southbound will have to slow to look :unamused:

stuwozere1:
Some breakdown, the load has moved forward and is hanging off the neck of the trailer!

Wait for the strapping experts to come along [emoji23]

Wheel Nut:

stuwozere1:

Wait for the strapping experts to come along [emoji23]

Would never happen if he’d used internals :laughing:

Conor:

scotstrucker:
from 20.00 hrs tonight the said road will be closed for recovery

Come off J1, turn left, first right.

You forgot to say that you can’t turn right as you have to double back around the roundabout on the dual carriageway to get to ■■■■■■■ lane next to the garage, oh and that kingsforth lane that goes into Thurcroft is currently closed for roadworks.

Just been past J1 near the Stockyard and the northbound carriageway is closed, and the A631 is a little chaotic with diverting traffic, southbound M18 looks ok

Anyone looking for a diversion come off on the A630 and follow the A631.