M1 Northbound J14

Serious incident M1 Northbound J14. Now closed at J13. Long delays. Delays Southbound due to two Air Ambulances were at scene. :cry:

i know! been sitting here for over an hour already, just north of 13!

I think they have started turning traffic around and sending back to J13

That’s two places I’ve driven through this morning that are now shut.

Best stop and check my load is still on methinks! :smiley:

they’ve turned all the cars and vans round, the rest of us are still here!

Im Two mile away from j13. Been in this ■■■■ about two hours already… So much for an early weekend…

Trucker8oy:
Im Two mile away from j13. Been in this [zb] about two hours already… So much for an early weekend…

I must be about 1 mile behind you then! just made my third cuppa!

Drove past it southbound hour ago, about 8miles of stationary traffic, got a call from the boss as one of our lads is stuck in it and he’d been there for 3hours.

Just checked HA site, not due to reopen until 2.15pm.

A rigid and an artic down the embankment I herdâ– â– ?

7 cars and a Fh powder tanker

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be … s-20271885

Looks pretty horrific.Thoughts with all involved,especially the one with ‘life threatening injuries’. Hope that the Freund tanker driver isn’t the chap who posts on here.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be … s-20267122

A 43-year-old lorry driver has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving following a seven-vehicle crash on the M1 in Buckinghamshire.

Sir +:
Looks pretty horrific.Thoughts with all involved,especially the one with ‘life threatening injuries’. Hope that the Freund tanker driver isn’t the chap who posts on here.

Thames Valley Police said the arrested man, who was driving a Volvo lorry, remained in custody.

Well he might not be posting for a while if it is :stuck_out_tongue:

That Corsa took it well huh, all things considered the crumple zone worked very well indeed !!!

Hope the guy who is badly injured works out ok in the end :confused: