Labyrithintitis

Been told by the Doc today that Im suffering from this and shouldnt dirve for 10 days until my medication is nearly finished.

JUST wondered if anyone else had had this? apparently its similar to Vertigo and is a balance problem.

I reversed in to a wall today and damaged the step on my truck for the first time in ages (first accidenct in ages) I think theres a connection.

Try sea sickness tablets from the chemist. I cant think what the brand is called.
There is a connection with vertigo and sea sickness. I have tried them and it works for me.

i had that about 10yrs ago, not very nice at all,i fell off the diesel tank when i had it,luckily i had 2 weeks hols booked 3 days later,funnily enough 2 weeks in majorca seemed to cure it,though the plane on the way out wasnt much fun with my ears and head popping left right and centre,never had it again since

Tobyjug:
Try sea sickness tablets from the chemist. I cant think what the brand is called.
There is a connection with vertigo and sea sickness. I have tried them and it works for me.

try kwells if you can get them. thats what they give our lot if they feel the effects of sea sickness.

luckily i have never needed them but i hear they are quite good

Get ya lug holes syringed!! :wink:

Sorry KOOP you will have to shout, I can’t hear you :laughing:

I put this on the PDF bit as I thoguht it would be of interest to Professional drivers but obviously its ■■■■ all to do with professional drivers, being told you have a problem which means you shoudnt be driving your truck is obviously more suited to a sphincter joke part of the forum.

Thing dont change on here do they ?.

BULLY’S TRUCKSTOP BAR (INTERACTIVE)
The place to unwind, tell a few tall tales, talk football, discuss news, even chat about the weather … anything BUT TRUCKING !!!

Weel if you dont like it ■■■■ off i hear,…

jammymutt:
I put this on the PDF bit as I thoguht it would be of interest to Professional drivers but obviously its [zb] all to do with professional drivers, being told you have a problem which means you shoudnt be driving your truck is obviously more suited to a sphincter joke part of the forum.

The place to unwind, tell a few tall tales, talk football, discuss news, even chat about the weather … anything BUT TRUCKING !!!

Weel if you dont like it [zb] off i hear,…

It hasn’t affected your Anger Management therapy then? :wink:

jammymutt:
Been told by the Doc today that Im suffering from this and shouldnt dirve for 10 days until my medication is nearly finished.

JUST wondered if anyone else had had this? apparently its similar to Vertigo and is a balance problem.

I reversed in to a wall today and damaged the step on my truck for the first time in ages (first accidenct in ages) I think theres a connection.

Well how spooky is this …In may this year i got what i thought was abad dose of sinusitus lasted for a few weeks and for the last three weeks I have noticed that I have been feeling a bit dizzy at times and in particular when I stand up and the old balance is a bit dodgy.

Also headaches coupled together with a feeling that i have got air or water in my ears at the same time.

Got to work this morning and had to come home because it got worse…went to the docs this morning and he tells me I have Labyrithintitis and gave me some medication… :cry:

jammymutt:
I put this on the PDF bit as I thoguht it would be of interest to Professional drivers but obviously its [zb] all to do with professional drivers, being told you have a problem which means you shoudnt be driving your truck is obviously more suited to a sphincter joke part of the forum.

It’s not in Bully’s it’s in the Health and Family forum

A forum in which to discuss any health and family issues or just chat.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

i know this is a strange suggestion and i know it works for motion sickness but try sitting on a peice of newspaper when you are driving has to be a broadsheet as there is some chemical in the ink that when it heats is a good remedy for motion sickness worth a shot i would say

DABenji:
i know this is a strange suggestion and i know it works for motion sickness but try sitting on a peice of newspaper when you are driving has to be a broadsheet as there is some chemical in the ink that when it heats is a good remedy for motion sickness worth a shot i would say

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

who are you trying to kid?

the best remedy for motion sickness is sitting perfectly still in a darkened room and relaxing completely.

DABenji:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you think I came up the Clyde in a banana boat?

Denis F:

jammymutt:

It’s not in Bully’s it’s in the Health and Family forum

A forum in which to discuss any health and family issues or just chat.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

It WAS in bullys check it out (zb)

edited for personal attack mm

Thecoder what med have you got?.

Ive got some stuff called Prochlorperazine instructions tell how many to take nd it also says.

Do not drive/use machines Avoid Alcohol !!!.

I aksed the pharmacist what effect a couple of pints would have an she said it wont effect the drug working it will justmake me feel a lot more drunk !!!.

jammymutt:
Thecoder what med have you got?.

Ive got some stuff called Prochlorperazine instructions tell how many to take nd it also says.

Do not drive/use machines Avoid Alcohol !!!.

I aksed the pharmacist what effect a couple of pints would have an she said it wont effect the drug working it will justmake me feel a lot more drunk !!!.

Jammy you got a PM